Chapter 9

"Just keep walking" Lewi says tugging on my hand, "Lewi, i cant see, where are we going?" I say. This guy is just full of surprises. "You will see" He says. 

All i see is darkness, another blind surprise. The other boys have gone to met other characters. I hear young girld begging their parents to go this way and that way.

This Disney world trip has really pulled me and Lewi closer. Tomorrow is our last day and I just want to spend it with Lewi. I want to spend the whole of my life with Lewi, he is my sole mate and best friends. I love him with all my heart and i hope he knows that. 

"You can take it off now, babe." Lewi says. I take my blindfold off and see Lewi smirking widely. I look around and glance to the person next to me. OH MY FUCKING GOD! Rapunzel! My child hood favorite Disney princess. I love her! She is there in front of me. Oh Lewi Morgan i love you and your surprises! 

" H-Hi" I stutter.

"Well Hello, Ella, how are you?" She says in a posh accent, totally put on but i don't care because it is Rapunzel. 

" I am amazing" I glance at Lewi and he is smiling so widely. 

"Is this you're prince?" She asks me.

"Yeah, he is my knight in shining armour." I smile at Lewi as he pulls me close and hugs me hard. 

" Lets get a picture"

*

*

*

*

*

" Omg i met her!" I am generally bouncing of the walls. I cant believe he surprised me with that. " Thank you so so so so much baby" I throw my arms around Lewi's neck and pull him in for a short but passionate kiss. 

"Come on i have another surprise"  He says biting his lip taking my hand and leading me to the fantasy land part of Disney World. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

The sky is dark and we stand in front of a small river. A small wooden boat floats in front of us and Lewi urges me to it. Lewi gracefully steps in it hand holds his hands out to help me into the shaky boat. What is he planning?

The view is beautiful as Lewi starts to row out into the middle of the river. The sky is full of stars and the air is warm but with a cool refreshing breeze. 

"Here we are" Lewi say clapping his hands once looking at me with loving eyes.

"This is beautiful Lewi it truly is thank you so mu--" I get cut of by the sound of music. The soft Melody in the air. Its the song from tangled. I See The Light. 

I look over at Lewi with wide eyes and smile and millions of lanterns in the sky. The beauty lights up the sky. Some land on the river close enough to touch. I look up in awe my favorite movie scene has came to life with the one i love and i don't want to be anywhere else but here in the moment in this mans gaze.

I look over at him again and he sits there staring at me in amazement. I am completely speechless. He grabs my eyes and starts to sing with Flynn's Voice to me. I look at him with love. He is cute.He pulls me in and strokes my cheek and puts his head on my forehead singing the words softly to me. Then his lips touch mine and we enter a passionate kiss and all is forgotten in the world, just me and Lewi, Lewi and I.