Chapter 5

Authors Note

CHAPTER FIVE! This is on the way to the airport guys. Not much happens i'm sorry but the next Chapter will be amazing!

Make sure you VOTE and COMMENT and SHARE with your buddies! 

Love you guys, Believe,

" If I can live forever then i don't know what to do, forgot just what i meant to say but i'm still in love with yo--" The alarm rings at 4:25 am. I rub my eyes and move my hair out of my face. I let the lyrics ring for a little while just to listen to Jake's voice of an angle. I grab my phone off the side and clumsily turn the alarm off and put my phone on the bedside table again. I look over my shoulder at Lewi sleeping. His left arm is spread across the bed and his left long leg sprawls across the bed. His mouth is half open and he low snores quietly leave his mouth.I lean across to him and look at him for a moment realizing how handsome he is.

I press my lips against his and kiss him firmly and lean back and cross my legs and watch my prince awaken from his sleep. His eyes slowly open and he begins to sit up. "Good Morning Sleepy" i say smiling at him. He rubs his eyes and groans, "Morning Baby" . Lewi looks around the room and rubs the back of his long neck. He looks at me. When his eyes meet mine my heart skips a beat. "Come here you" Lewi says with a smirk. I crawl over to him and sit on his hips and he holds my waist. I lower my head and kiss him softly. He deepens the kiss and cradles my face in his large hands. His soft tongue slides across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allow it. His tongue explores my mouth, tickling my tongue with his. My hand move up his back and into his short hair. I pull him closer, deepening the kiss even more.After a while he pulls back.

His eyes widen and he looks at me. " We're Going to Disney Land" He say with a smile spreading to one ear to the other. "Hmhm" I nod at him. He jumps up and walks to the bathroom. " You need to pack" His perfect sleepy voice echos of the walls of the bathroom. I climb off the bed and grab a suit case out of the closet and lay it in the bed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 5:12 am and I have finished packing. Lewi is busy packing with the boys and since we only have 3 hours till me have to be at the airport, I decide i should get a quick shower.

I walk into the bathroom and put my IPod on the Doc Station and play Me And My Broken Heart quietly. i climb in the shower and the warm water trickles down my back making me relaxed. I begin to think of Lewi and how i hope this trip will go well. I grab my Eternity shower gel and squirt it on my hands and lather it up and start to wash while singing along with Jake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ELLA ARE YOU READY!" Lewi shouts from down stairs. I look in the mirror and smooth down my  black skater skirt and tuck my blue vest top into it."YEAH!" i shout back. I grab my suitcase and walk to the top of the stairs. The boys are waiting at the bottom of them and they all turn around when they see me. Lewi's eyes scan my body and he licks his bottom lip and looks me in the eyes and smirks. "Mornin Love" Jake says with a smile. "Thought you wasn't coming you took that long" I shake my head at him and smile at him as i make my way down the stairs. "Here, let me take this for you" He says smiling at me and grabbing my suit case and pulls it along towards the door. "Come on the you idiots were gonna be late!" Danny says excitedly. We walk out the door and then into our black Audi A3. I slide in next to Charley and Danny follows. I clip myself in and begin to dive off.

"So, Lewi, where was you sleeping last night?" Danny leans in towards Lewi in the passenger seat. My eyes widen. Is he going to them about us last night? How we kissed and admitted our love towards each other? My face blushes at the thought. " Well..." Lewi starts...

LEWI'S POV

I cringe at the question, should I really tell them about me and Ella? I mean, I'm not ashamed its just does she want to share the experience we shared with everyone? I begin to think of an explanation. "Well guys i decided to sleep in the bath tub for a night to see what was like" I say quickly giving everyone a fake smile. Jake's face tells me that i gave it away that i'm Lying . "Sure ,Lewi, sure you did" he say speeding up once we are on the motorway. "I think i know where he was" Danny blurts out. My heart starts to beat quickly and my whole body is paralyzed. "You went for a walk again didn't you?" he says with narrowed eyes. OK, OK. I USED to sleep walk, but i got over that. They still tease me about that. What am i meant to say, oh hey Danny i slept with your sister last night, yeah, we kissed and i told her i loved her. You won't kill me for that will you now, of course not. " Ok you caught me out" I say and put my hands up in surrender. " Knew it!" Danny says snapping his finger together.

Shit that was close.