Part 10

I open my eyes to the bright light creeping through the curtains. Last night was by far the best night of my life. They way Lewi stood out in the dark and the way the lantern lit up the sky. So romantic. I roll over to see a sleeping man, his eyes close and he lightly snores. His arm is thrown over my stomach and his leg resting on mine.

Lewi.

Wow. He is so... beautiful and he looks so peaceful.

I rub my eyes and look at the clock on the bed side table. 10:30, I have enough time for a shower. I creep out of the bed, trying not to let the floor boards creek. I open the bathroom door slowly and creep in. Closing the door behind me I un dress and clamber in to the shower.

The warm water flows down on my body making me feel relaxed. Then i remember the 15 years. How can i live a life the man i love with in 15 short years? What if he is lying? What if he has more and just saying that to scare me? What does he even want from? All these questions going through my head, this is meant to me a holiday, i shouldn't be stressing out.  I pick up my body wash and start to wash. I should just concentrate on me and Lewi and the time we have together.  I should be --

The lights turn out.

Oh damn is this a power cut or something? The fan is the bathroom is still going so it cant be. A creaking noise comes from the door.Okay i'm freaking out. I see a figure enter the bathroom but i cant work out who its is. What if its Harry? I press my back against the shower wall as the figure stops in front of the shower door. A switch turns on and Lewi stands there butt naked. I mean I'm not complaining he looks freaking hot.

He itches the back of his neck and yawn. " Can i get in?" He mumbles still half asleep.

"Sure baby come here" He steps into the shower and grabs me around the waist and rests his head on my shoulder and hold me tight.

"Whats wrong?" I say as he looks at me.

"We leave tomorrow" He mumbles.

"Yes... whats wrong with that?"  I question.

He presses his head on mine and sighs. " I don't want to go, I want to stay in America, with you."

Well I didn't expect that. " Lewi, baby, we don't have anything here--"

"Yes we do. Me and the boys have a new record deal. We perform tomorrow babe please can we stay for a bit longer. Scooter can fix us a house up." He says hope in his eyes.

He really want this, like really does. I look into his eyes and sigh.

"Okay then, we will stay"