Chapter 2

Authors Note:

Thanks for the great response! I think i'm going to update as soon as i can i have got loads of exams so. This Chapter is kinda different but important in the book. I need your ideas, please tell me them! 

Stay Beautiful.

Love Believe

We run over to his computer.His emails are open and a video is playing on the screen. It's a dark room, the only source of light was a spot light that clearly shone on Lewi tied to a chair. His head was bleeding and he looked like he had been beat. He was sat their in his Raulph Lauren boxers, his tattooes stood out in the light and his watch glimmered, casting shadows into the darkness. He was dazed and he had no idea what was going on. 

"Lewi" i gasped "Let him go!" i raised my voice. Lewi wakes up from his daze "Ella, Where are you?" He whimpers. Tears begin to role down my eyes, "I'm here" I sob. I hate seeing him like this, helpless, when we were at school, he got bullied and beat up. He looked like he does now. "Baby, Baby don't cry I'll get out of this mess I promise.Don't cry sweetheart, I'm OK"  Lewi says sweetly like nothing is going on. "Lewi, Mate, your tied to a chair half naked with a massive boner. Your Screwed" Jake laughs. I give him a death look and shake my head at him. " Shut up Jake I don't have a boner" Lewi laughs. "I mean the one on your head dip shit" Jake says back.

A man walks behind Lewi and smacks him on the head. He is dressed in black and has brown hair waving down in front his eyes. I know that face from somewhere," Well, well, well" He starts, "This is what happens when my heart is broken." Harry Johnston! My x-boyfriend who vowed to kill my next boyfriend when I left him to be friends with Lewi. " When you break up with me for, this," He taps Lewi on the head, Lewi throws his head to a side and scowls at him. "Well, when you break my heart, I just have to break yours" He picks up a needle gun and presses it into Lewis neck, inserting some sort of location chip." I'll let him go, for now, he has 15 years, 15 years to live. In 15 years I shall kill him, In 15 years i'll have what should be mine.".

The camera turns of and we wait there in silence for someone to talk.

I have 15 years left with my best friend, my soul mate, my everything. Lewi Morgan.