Chapter 8- Disney Land Part 1

We drive through the gates to our beloved Disney land. The lines are full of cars but we speed through the VIP entrance.The sky's are blue and cloudless, the heat beats down on us like a tone of bricks.

" God its hot" Jake say wafting his hand in front of his face. "Welcome to the US" Charley turns and says from the driver seat. I glance at Lewi who is sat next to me tapping his knees on his leg to the beat of the music in the background. He looks glorious. His white V- neck T outlines his well structured neck perfectly. His hair is spiked up and place under a black snap back. Amazing.

He glances at me. His wonderful eyes catch mine. He grabs my hand and entwines his fingers with mine giving them a small squeeze.

We approach the kiosk. "Hey there, can i have your name please?" A man says with short wavy blonde hair. 

"uh yeah Roche" Charley says squinting in the sun. "Thank you, sir, you may enter enjoy your day here." With that the golden gates open and i enter my childhood dream.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Lets go on that roller coaster!" Jake shouts. He is such a kid. "No, The ghost train" Charley says. "I wanna meet mini mouse" Danny says. I shake my head at them all. "What do you wanna do?" Lewi says, wrapping muscular arms around my waist. "Your holiday" I say to him. "Fair Do's" He says as he squeezes me tight. " Lets go on... the ghost train" He says. We all agree and head to the ghost train.

We reach the ride and jump on the carriages. Jake, Charley and Danny get on one and me and Lewi get on one.

"You ready?" Lewi says resting his hand on my lap.

"I'm always ready" I say smiling, grabbing his hand and the rides sets of in the darkness. While Jake screams like a baby.

Authors Note-----

Hey remember me? Sorry i have been gone for ages but going to upload more often. I hope you like part one of Disney land. I hope you like it so far guys. I love you.

Lauren♥