Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6! Wow so Lewi almost gave his big secret away. Do you think he will tell the boys or will Ella?So this Chapter is all about the trip to Disney Land and arriving! This story is going to be along one about 30 Chapter or more. I write lots! So i hope you like how its going please COMMENT your opinions and how i can improve because this book will get edited. Please VOTE and SHARE with friends and Grandmas cause its all really for dem grandparents! JK !

Love Yah,

Believe. xx

P.S Why is my Name Believe?

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

We role up outside Hethrow Airport. Its not as busy as I've seen it before.We park in the Long Term car park and get out. The wind blows against my hair making it fly to one side.The boys wonder to the boot of the car and take out the suitcases, all of them rushing to get the smallest one." Ha, you got the big one!" Jake laughs at Danny, Danny just shrugs his shoulders and picks it up like its weightless and sticks his tongue out at Jake. To be honest, Jake,Danny,Charley and Lewi are childish, but in a good way, i couldn't imagine them any different.

My eyes land on Lewi, Picking up a suitcase and whistling as he does it. I start to think why he didn't tell the boys where he really was last night? Is he ashamed of me? Or does he want to keep it low for a little while? Or does he think it was a mistake? That question leave me breathless and ache in my chest make me clench in pain. I don't want to lose him.

I walk over to Lewi and place my hand on his waist."Want any help with that?" i smile up at him. "Naa its just one, I can do it, but thanks anyway" He says in return. He turns around and takes my hand in his.His fingers weave through mine like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle.His eyes wonder up and down my body like earlier on.His tongue runs along his soft bottom lip."You look so sexy,Ella" he says almost breathless.My breath hitches at the word "sexy" and a funny feeling in my stomach makes me feel so alive."Thanks" I say, trying to sound casually."Hey, listen, about in the car , I hope your not mad at me. It's just that I'm not sure you want to let the boys know." He says squeezing my hand and look at me."It's ok, I just don't know how Danny will take it." I say, i am really concerned on how Danny would feel. It might ruin His friendship with Lewi and i don't want that." We will figure it out, this is what this holiday is for right?" He says. I guess it is but then again i guess its to just do the things Lewi wants to do before he dies.My heart sinks at the thought and imagine Lewi dying in front of me. I shake my head trying to get rid of the thought. I nod at Lewi and give him a fake smile. 

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Flight to Florida flying with British Airways Private Planes, Please line up at Gate 4. Thank You." The speaker says. "Right, lets go guys" Charley says nudging Lewi and Jake.I wonder how long this flight would take us? So I can try to sort things out with Lewi. I feel a hand on my shoulder and i turn around hoping its Lewi."Well hello sis! You excited! I am i cant wait! I'm gonna meet Minnie Mouse and ask her out, i mean why not!" I laugh at Danny, he is such a big kid. He is so excited i am surprised he is not dancing on the spot! " Yeah I am excited.Anyway i might meet my prince charming!" I say." Hey sis, I think Lewi has  thing for you" He says looking over at Lewi. My eyes follow his and land on Lewi's. He is staring at me eyes full of lust and want.I feel my face turning red and i smile at the floor."You think?" I say looking back at Lewi who is now talking to Jake and Charley." Yeah, he is been talking about you a lot too. I mean, i ain't bothered if you love one of my bros, its cool with me." He says shrugging his shoulders. He doesn't mind! OMG WE CAN BE TOGETHER! "We will see now come on we need to catch up with them" I say jogging to The boys. When i reach them I throw my arms over Jake's and Charleys head and rest them on their shoulders. We march away like were in a movie and give our Boarding Passes to the flight attendant and walk on Our Private Plane.

The plane is really big and we have sits right at the back. Jake and Lewi skip down to the back and argue what seats are theirs.I walk up to the back and i feel strong hands around my waist pulling me down. I let a squeal out and land on Lewi's knee.He smiles up at me and rubs my back."You wanna sit here?" He asks me in a husky low voice."On your knee?" I laugh. "As much as i would love that, i think you need to sit on a seat." He laughs shaking his head.I slide of his knee and into a seat.Lewi leans in to me and kisses my lips softly and pulls back. His eyes search mine and he place a piece of loose hair behind my ear. " WERE GOING TO DISNEY LAND BABY WOOP WOOP!" Jake Screams at the top his voice.We all laugh along with him like everything is normal but we all know its not. Because were here because Lewi wont be in in 15 Years. 

15 Years may seem long, but for us, It's not long enough.