Butters x Reader - Is it too late?

Hey all you wonderful readers! 

I decided to try something new so this is going to be a multi-chapter fanfic about Butters and you! I hope you like it and please comment below and tell me what you think! Thanks.

P.S  This is a flashback, I'm sorry if it's sort.

Angel!

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mini Prologue(Flashback) - Reader's P.O.V (You're 5 years old here)  

" We'll be friends forever right?" 

" Yeah!" 

Everything was perfect back then... why did it have to change?... 

" I have to move away, I'm sorry (y/n)..." 

He promised he'd he'd come back, that was almost 10 years ago.

" Oh! Hamburgers please don't cry. I promise I'll come back for you OK?"

" Really?!" 

" Yeah! Then we can live happily ever after!" 

" How do I know you won't leave me again?" 

" Um... Oh I know! My mum and dad said that if 2 people really want to live together, Forever! They get married!" 

" Is that true?" 

" Of course it's true! So um..." he knelt down -it was a moment I would never forget- and took my hand in his, looking into my eyes, " will you marry me (y/n)?"

" Sure! But why do you have to kneel down like that?"

" Because you're my princess and my dad also told me how he asked my mum the same question." 

" Oh, OK and here's something to make it official..." he was so innocent he didn't know what I was talking about, I walked up to him and quickly pecked his thin pink lips. I stepped away and wrapped his pinkie finger with mine. 

" I kissed you so you have to come back, also you pinkie promised so you have two reasons to come back." I mumbled as he smiled, a red tint dusting both our cheeks.

" Alright!" 

Oh Butters... I miss you.