A Reason

Dear Lovely Reader, 

I would like to thank you all for reading this fanfic, I hope you like it so far and that it didn't bored you at all. Thanks again if you gave a try at reading this and whether you continued to read it or not is fine, as long as you know whats right for you to read. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter, I am almost finished and will be making one-shots again as a build up to the big project, something I hope I mentioned but if I didn't then here's a heads up! Please comment bellow and tell me what you think, ENJOY! 

From yours truly, 

Angel!  

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A few months after you moved into South Park~

Reader's P.O.V

I am currently over at Butters' house, watching a movie and drinking hot chocolate. The movie I was watching was called 'High School Musical 3', it's really popular but I don't know why, it's just a bunch of teenagers having a dramatic summer holiday dancing and singing, although, Butters seems to have the right frame of mind to know whatever it is that's so special about the plot of the movie. Speaking of Butters, he was about to show me something important so I grew quite curious and kept turning around in anticipation for his arrival but I tried not to or think so much about it, I could miss good parts of the movie. 

" I'm back!" I heard a voice shout from behind me, turning around I found Butters carrying a small box? I wonder what's in it.

" What's in the box Butters?" I asked taking another sip of the chocolate beverage, giving him all of my attention, suddenly thinking that the movie doesn't matter.

" Oh, well, just a few things I thought you might remember." he said as he rounded the couch and set the open box beside my feet giving me a clear view of its contents but I can't see in the dark, I need a different light source, something other than the faint blue glow coming from the T.V screen. I placed my mug of hot coco on the coffee table in front of me and pressed the button of the lamp on a small desk of draws beside the couch, it illuminated half the room but it was enough for me to recognize what was in the box Butters had carried in, it was all the letters I sent him, I can't believe he kept them. 

" M-my letters." I whispered staring at them. I slid off the couch and knelled before the small box, taking out a letter, it had a hot pink heart sticker on it, sealing the flap of the envelope whilst trapping the letter inside. I turned it over to see my old squiggly hand writing saying 'To Butters Stotch, From (Y/N) (Y/L/N)' and the neat handwriting of my mother for the address. I giggled at what my handwriting used to look and imagined myself writing it. 

Butters P.O.V

I watched her stare at the envelope and giggle after seeing a child's handwriting, which was hers. I chuckled at it too when I looked through it a few minutes ago, it looked so childlike I just couldn't help myself. She truly was what I dreamed my perfect girl would be like, beautiful, kind, polite, funny, talented and the sweetest cherry anyone could obtain. To me she was far more important than Lisa, I know Lisa's my girlfriend but all she ever does when were alone is bring photo-shopped pictures of herself and brag about her 'body', thinking I'd get turned on, which I think is quite disturbing. Wendy was the one who opened my eyes, she talked me through what happened to Lisa and the process of photo-shopping a picture, an assortment of valuable information that I've grown to be serious about. I watched as Lisa gradually changed from nice to a girl that I regret ever dating, I now not only look at a persons appearance but at who they are as a person and after seeing Lisa for who she really is, a self-centered brat, I just can't bare having her around for even a moment. Ever since (Y/N) moved to town Lisa's always been so clingy and against all her opinions, maybe she figured out that I actually love (Y/N) and not her. I want to break up with Lisa but I can't just do it for the simple reasons I have so far but for something more. I need a better reason than that, that's why I asked (Y/N) to come over so that I can find a proper reason to break-up with Lisa.