Moving in

Dear Lovely Reader, 

Thanks for reading this fanfic, I really appreciate it. I hope you like it as well and please comment. I'll post more of this fanfic as much as possible so don't worry. Thanks again, love you all!

Angel!

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Reader's P.O.V 

Oh god, it's so cold here I could actually feel the chilling air seep through the doors and windows of the car. I mentally thanked my mother for telling me to change into warmer clothes after stopping at a gas station a few miles away, when the winds just about started to pick up, I shrunk further into my fur filled coat,my arms warping around my body as my legs started to shake hoping the vibrations created some sort of heat to course through them. I looked out of the window again and saw snow instead of lush, green grass and grey clouds other than clear, light blue skies. Shivering, I saw a wooden sign saying 'South Park' so we're going to live in an icicle from now on then? I never should have left the old house but at least I'm free now. 

" We're here dear," I heard my mum say, confirming my assumption, " Our new house is a few blocks away so it won't be long now... are you OK?" she asked obviously worried at my state, she's so caring. I only nodded tucking my head into the scarf adorning my neck. Seeing her smile, I looked out the window again to find a boy with blonde hair and alluring, ocean blue eyes walking down the pavement, he looked kind of familiar. I saw him turn his head towards the car and give a quizzical look at it, of course, we were new here but I then figured that he was looking at me as if trying to remember something until a slightly plump girl with thin, dark brown hair clung onto his arm and kissed his cheek causing him to turn his head and walk away with her, she was wearing a translucent crop top with short-shorts the clung to her butt and a pair of black, high cut all-star converse, how could she wear that in this weather? It's freezing! I guess she's just trying to impress the boys, I said 'trying' OK? It's because she isn't doing a very good job about it with her belly fat showing and short chubby legs stomping everywhere (don't mean to be rude or anything but she looks kinda well,  um kinda like a prostitute). However, the boy looks so familiar to me, like I've met him before, I chuckled humorlessly at me next thought, I don't blame myself he does look a lot like Butters... Wait! Butters, it was him! I know it but who was that girl?

I felt the car turn a sharp corner and stop with a groan after another swift turn, we must have arrived. I opened the door and got out of the car, shaking at the ice cold air pricking my cheeks. I walked to the boot of the car and opened it, taking out my luggage as I walked to the door of the (f/c) house? I've never seen a house that color before but I like it, it's different. 

" Come on in sweat-pea," I heard my dad say as I entered the house and looked around to see decently sized living room, a spacious hall way and carpeted staircase leading to another hallway upstairs. I set my luggage down at the bottom of the stair case and explored the house. I walked into the kitchen to find a marbled, working surface, a shiny, coal black oven with a hob (stove) and a pearly white fridge beside an assortment of cupboards. I noticed another door at the other end of the kitchen and wandered through it to find an empty room with floral wallpaper, I'm guessing it's the dining room. Venturing through a door frame at right side of the room, I stepped into the hallway and met the stairs. I walked up into a room leading into 4 other rooms.

Door number 1 - A spacious room with a pure white carpet, 1 big window, a walk in closet, a few electric sockets and a large heater underneath the window, presuming to be Mum and Dad's room. 

Door number 2 - A toilet, quite small but big enough and a white sink with a small and thin, blurred out window accomanied by some shutters. 

Door number 3 - A bathroom, a big rectangular bath tub with rounded edges, tiled floor, a shower at the corner with transparent sliding doors, a sink, a small cupboard, a blurred out window and a small towel drying heater.       

Door number 4 - Another spacious room with a soft , cream carpet, a small walk in closet, a big window, a small heater underneath the window, (f/c and f/pattern) wallpaper and a few electric sockets, presuming my room. 

After looking around and familiarizing myself with the new house I confronted my mum and dad, avoiding the moving men moving furniture. 

" Hello again dear, how do you like the new house?" my mother asked as she faced me after discussing terms of design with a moving man.

" It's amazing, much better then our old house." I replied, smiling. 

" Well why don't you go outside and make some friends while your dad and I, along with the moving people, of course, furnish up the house?" I nodded and walked to my luggage at the bottom of the steps before calling out to my mum again. 

" I'll just take my luggage up to my room first and layer up a bit on the clothes. Can you please tell the moving people not to come to my room?" 

" Don't worry dear, were still bringing in the furniture from the moving van so you'll have plenty of time but don't worry I'll still warn them for you." 

" Thanks mum!" I cried already making my way up the stairs. 

Walking into my room I took of my coat and put on a (random/color) sweater and another pair of socks before putting on my coat again and placing my luggage into the closet. I descended the stairs and dodged a giant man carrying a variety of boxes blocking his view.

" I'm going now Mum!" I shouted through the house. 

" Alright have fun dear!- Wait!" I stopped and walked back through the open door to see if she had anything else to say. 

" Yes Mu-" I began only to be cut off by her screeching.

" No not there! I told you to put that over in that corner of the room!" Oh mum, I sighed giggling lowly. 

I walked to the garage and told dad I was going as well before walking down the pavement.