Dinner

Applebuck gave a smile as he opened the front door to his home.

"Nice to see that ya actually made it back before supper."

"Oh hey, granny."  Applebuck waved. "How are ya feeling today? . "

"Great. Just feel like I'm a few years younger." She smiled. "And I've been meaning to ask ya something."

"Yea?"

"When are ya gonna give me great  grandfoals?"

"G-granny!" His face turned bright red. That was unexpected. "That's not-"

"Yer old enough aren't ya? Ah honestly like that white mare friend of yours. She's quite a beauty."

Applebuck was red. "Um..."

"Just confess to her already."  Granny growled. "Ah'v been waiting for years! Ah want great  grandfoals."

"And yer going to get them...soon..." Applebuck rubbed his neck nervously, trying to calm down his granny.

There was a knock at the door. Whoa. Saved by the knock. Applebuck gave a soft sigh.

"Bet ya an apple it's that white mare." Granny said while getting the table ready for supper.

"Ah'll  get it." Applebuck walked toward the door. Could it really be Rarity? Then again. Ah kinda messed up things with her. Sooo.

Sure enough, it was Rarity standing at the door. She narrowed her eyes.

"Hello.. Applebuck.."

"Miss Rarity." Applebuck gave a soft smile. "Ah've been wanting to talk to ya about-"

"May I come in?"

"Yes, of course." Applebuck stood to the side, letting her come inside. He then closed the door behind her.

Rarity begin to wonder around, she looked at photos that were haning up.

"No,... it can't be.." Rarity whispered to herself. It was indeed a stallion and not a mare Rarity begin to question herself.

"Something the matter, Rarity?" 

Rarity turned around and glared at him. "Where is your brother?"

Applebuck gave a nervous laugh. "He's upstairs. If ya want ah can-"

"No,I'll go get him."

"Uh, yeah sure! Its second door on the left!"

'Damn. 'Applebuck sighed. 'This is gonna be harder then I thought.'

"Grandfoals!" Granny cried out from the kitchen. "Great grandfoals!"

"Granny!" Applebuck cried out in embarrassment.
.....
..
..
..
Rarity slowly walked up the stairs. She eyed the photos that were hung up.  And in each photo, Applejack was indeed a stallion. It was hurting Rarity's head.

"Celaista. Help me make it through the week." She whispered softly. She found the room, she knocked.

"Who is it?" A deep voice answered.

"Its me. Rarity." She said. "May I come in?"

"Eeyup."

She slowly opened the door. Big Mac said in front of the window, gazing at the stars.

"What's a beautiful mare like you  doing here?" He chuckled.

Rarity gave a smile. She blushed. "I needed to talk to you."

"About what?" Big Mac gazed at her.

Rarity bit her lip. "About your..... brother."

"Ma brother?" Big Mac was confused at first but then he grinned. "Ya finally gonna tell him ya love him?"