getting ready

Morning came. It was just a normal day out on the farm.

Applebuck bucked the apple tree, sending apples toward his basket.

'gotta love this stallion strength.' He smiled then bucked once more. 'It makes chores so much easier.'

Big Mac bucked trees near by. He brought baskets full of apples toward Applebuck.

"Tell meh how last night went." He said, placing the baskets down.

"Last night?"

"Eeyup." Big mac nodded. He turned away to buck a nearest tree. "hope ya used protection."

"Big mac!!" Applebuck yelled out in embarrassment. He missed the tree and landed on the side with a thud. He growled

Big mac gave a smile. "Ah know that you're a good stallion. Ya wouldn't just do that.....would ya?"

"Ah would not!!" Applebuck stood up His face red. He growled as Big Mac laughed.

"Ah know ya wouldn't." He smiled. "Now come on. We're almost done. How about ya and meh go pick out a nice outift?"

"Outift really?" Applebuck gave a smile. "It's just one date, nothing too fancy or anything."

"Still. Ya need to look yer best." Big Mac finished placing the apples into a basket. "Come on now. Lets go."

"Right now?"

"Eeyup."

"Okay."

..
..
..

Applebuck and Big Mac walked through ponyville. It was a nice warm day.

"APPLEBUCKKK!"

Applebuck didn't have time to react. But he knew the voice. He was tackled by a blob of pink.

"Huh? Pinkie?" He saw that Pinkie Pie was on top of him with hoofs wrapped around him. "What are You doing?"

"Giving you the best of hug! Because you're ma best friend."

"Did you really have to tackle me to the ground to do that?"

Pinkie giggled. "Yep."

"Can I get up now?"

Pinkie smiled and buried her face into his chest. "Eenope. Not yet"

Applebuck groaned while Big Mac chuckled. After a moment. Pinkie finally let him up.

"Heya Big Mac!" She grinned and waved toward him.

"Howdy, miss Pinkie." He smiled back.

"So whats up?" Applebuck dusted himself off. "How did ya date with Twilight go? Good ah hope."

"Better then good! It went amazing. She's amazing and you're amazing for helping us with our feelings."

"Ah, it was nothing. Share with meh the juicy details."

"Um. We decided to go to a hill to gaze at the stars. And.." Pinkie's face suddenly begin to turn more pink. " and that's it!"

"Thats it?" Applebuck raised an eyebrow then he smiled. "Ya sure? Cause I'm pretty sure something did happened."

"Enough about my date." Pinkie laughed nervously. She cleared her throat and grinned. "I wanna know about yours!"

Applebucks eyes widen. "How did.."

"I'm Pinkie Pie." She placed a hoof on her chest and grinned. "I know everything."

Applebuck suddenly felt really scared of her friend.