Chapter 8

Mild mature content you've been warned

Kierra POV

I let out a little giggle at Maya's face she looked really stiff and surprised, see Maya hated physical contact if I give her a hug or anything I have to make sure to block my pretty face cause I'm too flawless to get my face fucked up.

"I see you met my mother." I turned around and saw Leonardo standing in the doorway looking at Stella and Maya. Maya pulled away and came to my side. "Yep she really is a bubbly person." Maya said

I left the room and went to the kitchen and grabbed a can of cream soda and say down on the stool I was drinking my soda when I felt someone come behind me.

They started to trail kisses all on my neck, Michael. "Venite Al piano superiore Della principessa." (Come upstairs princess) he said in Italian.

I didn't know what he said I just nodded and he pulled me upstairs once we reached his room he layed me on the bed and gave me a rough but at the same time gentle kiss.

He started kissing me down my neck to my breast he tore off my shirt and bra and started sucking my right breast I moaned he took my left breast and gave it the same pleasure as my right.

He took off my shorts which left me in my black lace panties, I started unbuckling he pants as he took off his shirt we both were in our underwear.
He slowly entered me he started at slow strokes and then he started picking up the pace.

"Kierra you so tight Fanculo!"
(Fuck)

"Fuck faster Michael faster!" I said trying to pull myself closer to him if it was possible.
He started going faster I felt myself about to reach my climax he did one final thrust before I came he came in the condom right after me.

He pulled out and threw the condom into the trash want to take a shower he asked I nodded. I tried to get up and almost fell on the floor if it wasn't for Michael catching me.

"Looks like you are a little sore." he said smirking as he carried me into the bathroom and sat me on the toilet and turned the water on. We both got in. He washed me and I then washed him once we got out I wrapped myself in a towel.

I don't know why but I tried to stand up again cause that was really stupid I fell onto the ground. "Shit!" I mumbled Michael hurried up and rushed towards me and picked me up. He walked us out into the bedroom and laid me onto the bed and walked into the closet and came out with clothes for the both of us.

I slipped on the black undergarments with his black T-shirt and my pink sweatpants I pulled my hair into a high ponytail "Okay I'm ready." I said as Michael came out of the bathroom in black T-shirt and dark gray pants with black timberlands.

His hair was still a little wet from the shower he bent down to my level as I hopped on his back and he started walking down the stairs once we reached the living room he sat me down on the couch.

"Wanna Netflix and Chill?" he asked giving me puppy eyes. "I guess." I said as he walked into to the kitchen I was scrolling through Netflix when someone walked into the living room.
I looked up and saw Maya she sat down beside me. "So tell me, are you pregnant?" she asked I looked at her shocked.

"No why would I be pregnant?" I asked her "I heard you two Faster Michael Faster!" she mocked.
I gaped at her "H-how did you? Why were you eavesdropping?" I asked blushing.
"Well you can't help but eavesdrop when all to you hear is a bed shaking." she said I blush harder.

"Well since you are all in my sex life, what about you and Leo?" I said trying to change the topic.
"Well we haven't done anything yet so yep." she said I nodded.
"How big was he?" she asked I looked at confused for a second then it processed my slow ass.

"Oh my fucking god Maya your so nasty!" I yelled at her. "He must be pretty big if you can't walk." she said snickering.

"I can walk." I said "No you can't because the Kierra I know would never be sitting on a couch in sweats and especially without makeup on." she said, I just looked at her she really did know me damn well.

"I just felt like having a lazy day." I said and started scrolling through Netflix again avoiding eye contact. "Okay well I'm going out with Leo and Stella so see you." she said as she got up and walked out the living room just as she left the room Michael walked in with a big bag of m&m's, 12 pack of cream soda, Doritos with jalapeño dip,Carmel popcorn and a big ass Blue blanket.

I grabbed the blanket,M&M's and chip and dip while he sat down. I clicked on "Titanic" "Oh my god why this movie?" he whined. "Because thanks to you I can't walk and now I get to make you my slave."
I said laughing "I think that I deserve a prize." he said pouting his lips I looked at him like he grew two heads.

"You had your prize an hour ago." I said focusing back on the movie. "Please just a quick kiss." he said "No." I said turning back around and trying to watch the movie. "Kierra you have something on your face." he said.

"Whatever." I said.
"Come here let's snuggle." he said pulling me closer. I put my face in the crook of his neck, he took my hair out of the ponytail and letting it fall free.

I felt something fall onto my hair and it was cold as fuck I shot up and put my hand in my hair and it smelt like cream soda.
I know this motherfucker didn't pour that shit on my head.

"What the fuck Michael!?" I yelled "What it slipped out my hand." he said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Well my foot about to slip up your ass." I said "Look let's go take a shower." he said "Okay just make sure that you don't drop that soap."
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.