Chapter 11

Michael  Above

Maya POV
"Kierra keep up before I leave your ass." I said running through the parking lot. "That drink did a toll on me." she said trying to keep up. We reached the car and got in. "I thought I was gonna drive." she said.
"No I'm  not drunk and you might fall asleep at the wheel and we don't have time for that."I said and stepped on the gas. I started to speed down the road. "Slow down Maya!" she yelled.

 "Slow down Maya!" she yelled

"See slow down please." she said. "Fine." I huffed and pulled over to the side of the road. "We're gonna get arrested." she said starting to whine. "Kierra shut up please! It's not like we murdered someone." I said

 This girl over exaggerates over the smallest things. There was a knock at the windo, I rolled it down and looked at the officer he was actually kinda cute. He had caramel skin with green eyes and a head full of hair. 

  "Miss do you know how fast you where going?" he asked. His voice was smooth like chocolate. "Um I don't know." I said
"You were going 120 and the speed limit was 75."  he said.

"Okay so...do I have to get a ticket?" I asked smiling. He chuckled. "I afraid so." he said as he wrote it down. "Can you step out of the car for a minute?" he asked. I nodded and stepped out. "Walk this yellow line." he said.

 I see where this is going he thinks I'm drunk.

I walked the line but as I got towards the end I started to wobble. Oh no life just doesn't like me, I tripped over nothing."Shit." I said as I landed face first on the ground. That hurt, I groaned and tried to sit up but I couldn't. 

Every time I moved there was a pain in my thigh. The cute officer guy and Kierra rushed over towards me.  "Maya are you okay?" she asked. I shook my head as she pulled me into a sitting position.

 "Ouch damn bitch!" I yelled at her in pain. "Sorry." she said. "Maya that has to hurt." she said looking at my thigh. "Kierra shut up because if I look I gonna freak out." I said. "Maya look at your thigh you have big piece of glass in it." she said. "I-I just shut up." I said closing my eyes.

"Okay this may hurt." The officer said. "I don't care just get it out." I said. He lightly placed his hand on the glass and started slowly pulling it out. I shot up and slapped his hand away. "Move!" I yelled about to punch the fuck out of him. 

I looked down at my thigh and almost passed out there was blood everywhere and a huge piece of glass sticking out. Okay I can do this I kept chanting to myself.
 I wrapped my hands around the glass and winced at the slight pressure.

 1.....2....3

 I yanked the glass out "Fuck! Goddamn! Mary! José!" I yelled tears started streaming down my face. I threw the glass somewhere I don't even care where. "Shush." Kierra said stroking my hair. I started hiccuping the officer wrapped something around my leg.

"You should take her to a hospital." he told Kierra. "Okay Maya can you stand?" she asked. "I guess." I said. Kierra and the officer both pulled me up. "Ouch ouch." I said as I felt pressure on my leg. "Take it easy." Kierra said. I nodded.