Chapter 14

Kierra Above 

Michael POV

"Where the hell is she!?" I yelled as I banged on the kitchen startling Maya. She rolled her eyes. "I don't know lover boy but if I knew do you think I would tell you. You are the reason that she left." she said and continued eating her bowl of cereal.

"Look May-wait what do you mean I'm the reason she left?" I asked. "Um..well you know I-didn't she tell you?" she asked. "No that's why I'm asking you! So would you mind telling me where she is went before I become more pissed off." I said. "Get your asses in the car we have to get to hospital now!" Leo yelled as he came into the kitchen.

"What!? Why?" I asked. "It's Kierra she's in the hospital." he said. My eyes widened. I stormed out of the house Maya and Leo hot on my trail as we got to the car. I didn't wait for them to put their seat belts on as I sped out of the driveway.

"Listen here Marlene I'm not going to ask you again. What room she is in?" I asked. This bitch is really testing my patience right now. "I can't tell you sir I'm sorry but I have strict orders from the patients parents not to allow entry to anyone but family." she said.

 I could see the fear swimming in her eyes but I knew that I couldn't do anything that would raise suspense. I got this Maya said as she pushed herself in front of me.

Maya POV

"Listen here Marlene tell us what room she is in or so help me god I will beat your fucking ass." I said glaring at her. "Like I said I can't do that." she said. I reached over the desk and pulled her by her hair till her face was a few inches away from mine.

"Listen here my best friend is in one of those rooms and if you don't tell me I will smash your head into this desk and then I'll report you and your little fuck buddy." I said noticing the fresh hickey on her neck.

"Okay." she said nodding I let her hair go and she sat down in the chair again and fixing her hair and her shirt. "She's on the third floor in room 325." she said. I nodded and we started walking towards the elevator. "Bitch." she mumbled my head snapped towards her.

 "Whore!" I said making sure to say it extra loud I heard some gasps but hey fuck them too.

"Who taught you to handle people like that?" Leo asked. "Kierra taught me when I first moved here." I said. We walked down to room 325 and I saw Kierra's mother in the chair outside of the room as tears streamed down her face.

"Samantha." I whispered and stepped closer to her. She looked up and ran towards wrapping her arms around me and sobbed in the crook of my neck. I rubbed soothing circles onto her back. "Samantha is Kierra okay?"  I asked "Sh-she didn't get hurt bad just a slight head injury and a couple cuts but she's fine." she said wiping the remaining tears from her eyes.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked slightly confused. I"t's John he's in surgery he suffered the most damage during the impact and the doctors don't know if he's gonna make it." she said and more tears starting falling down her face.

"Samantha it's okay he's gonna be okay." I said. "Can we go and see Kierra?" I asked. "Yes but only until the doctor comes back." she said I nodded and didn't waste and any time entering the room and there laid my best friend on the bed. She looked normal except for the cuts and bruises. 

Leo closed the door a little to loud might I add. Which caused Kierra's eyes to open. She looked around the room and her eyes landed on. She gave us a small smile. I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "I missed you." I said smiling.

"Me too but can you let me go I am still kinda in a hospital bed." she said laughing. I let her go and Michael didn't waste anytime rushing over towards her and capturing his lips with hers. "We're still here." I said and looked away.

I saw Leo smirking at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing its just I want to kiss you really bad." he said stepping closer to me. "Sorry to crush your dreams but it ain't happening."  I said. "Well princessa I will do what I want to,when I want to,where I want to." He said.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. (In the backseat of your rover) till our bodies were touching. "Leo let go before I kick in the balls."  I said. "You wouldn't hurt me princess and even if you did it would only make me want you more. he said.

He was now standing in front of me and I took this as a opportunity and lifted my knee up and brought it to contact with his balls. He didn't even flinch he just smirked.

"He's been kicked there to many times he's immune to them." Micheal mumbled. "Bad girl." he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. "Leo I swear if you don't let me go I'm..." 

He smashed his lips against mine. I moaned at the feel of his lips against mine. I pulled back catching my breath as I stared in his eye "Why can't you kiss me like that?" Kierra asked Michael. "Because he's trying to get fucked." Michael said. 
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.