how he comforts you after a nightmare

awsten;
whenever you have a nightmare, you always end up crying yourself awake.
this immediately wakes awsten up.
he asks you what's wrong and he holds you in his arms until you calm down.
if you're comfortable enough to talk about it, he listens, and if you aren't , he doesn't push it further.
afterwards, he rubs circles into your arm until you fall asleep.

geoff;
if you have a nightmare, it's obvious.
you shoot up from your sleep and you can't control your breathing.
it sounds (and feels) like you're having a panic attack.
geoff wakes up every time and hugs you and says that you're okay and he's here.
he gets you water and asks if you want to talk about it.
if you want to, he will listen and tell you that it's just a dream and he'll make sure that nothing like that ever happens.
he turns on a light so you aren't as scared and you two talk until you're tired again.
he doesn't fall asleep until he knows that you're 100% not going to wake up again because of a nightmare.

otto;
when you have a nightmare, it's bad.
because you rarely ever get them.
it depends what it is, but whatever it is definitely wakes otto up.
he cuddles you and showers you in kisses until you feel better and then you two talk about your nightmare and he makes jokes out of what's in your nightmare to make you laugh.
once you're no longer scared , he asks if you're okay.
if you say no, he turns on the tv and you two watch a movie and talk until you fall asleep again.
if you say yes, you two cuddle and eventually fall back asleep.

hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
thank you for reading :')
-R💓