1: summer is coming.

//K.O.// two weeks after the incident.

it's been two weeks since the whole T.K.O. incident and things have gotten better now. Mr Gar shop is now fully fix so is everything else. Things have gotten back to normal and there hasn't been a attack since so it good. Right now i'm in school and it's been boring i'm so glad school going to be over soon because summer is coming meaning no shcool for months and i can just hang out with Rad and Enid all day and with the last school bell ringing I run out the school doors and get ready for work. I enter to the place seeing Rad and Enid.

"Hey guys"

"Hi K.O."

"Hey little dude"

"I'm so excited that summer is coming, are you excited for summer I'M SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER."
I literally can't stop jumping all over the place.

"Yeah can't wait for summer all those chicks just waiting for me"
Rad said while flexing his muscle.

"Yeah whatever just imagine how many people will come now it's a nightmare from me"
Enid said slamming her head on the counter.

"At least we can hang out right"
I say and smile like never before.

"Yeah I guess I got that to look forward to."
Enid said looking up with a smile.

"Well anyway we should get back to work before Mr Gar see we're not working and gets mad at us"
She say...

"Ok"
And i ran off to mop the floors.