7:what's going on

//??pov//
I was in my lab testing chemical reacting to each other when i heard someone came in. I turn around only to see my lab assistant bringing what i ask for. I went over and take the bottle from her,looking at it before looking at her

"So i got the thing but what is it supposed to be?"

"Don't worry you'll know soon but for now." I when over to one of my machine and put the bottle in the shoot and leave it to do the rest.

"Let's go my machine will do the rest." Let's see how long you can last K.O.

//Dendy//

"W-what happened,where am i,have i departed,is this Heaven,why does it smell so bad and why is it so dark. I feel my surrounding just to feel something soft under me then i put my hands up to feel metal? I push and it open just to see i was in the garbage bin and it was night time.

"What the, Why am i in the garbage and should't i be dead." because the last thing i remember was K.O. strangle me and that it. Speaking of K.O. where is he then I felt something on my head i look up and it was a note. I took it and read it and it say.

'Dear Dendy i'm sorry for almost killing you but it wasn't my fault I swear i know i shonld have told but i was scared so i'm telling you but not face to face it was safer so here it is: everone thought I was in that coma but the truth is I wasn't i was in the battle between T.K.O. the good news is that I beat him,the bad news is that I gotten really weak after I woke up so now T.K.O. can easily take control but he also week like me so i can take control to. When you wake up I'll probably already be gone. this is for the best I was lucky enough to stop myself from killing you but not sure if I can stop myself next time so this is good bye. P.S I love you.

//K.O.//
I can't believe I almost kill Dendy. I hold her unconscious body in my hands not sure what to do. so i did the only reasonable thing I put her in the garbage bin but not before leave a apology note. So now I'm running deep into the forest not sure where to go and to be honest I think I'm lost because i think i been running for 2 hours now maybe i don't know and i'm super tired so I decide to rest on a tree and lose my eyes. Slowly I began to fall asleep.

(The mindscape)

Everthing was black and quiet i look around to see nothing I thought i was alone but I feel like there was someone with me until I heard a voice.

'Hello.'

I didn't turn around and i know he didn't either.

'So how those scars been doing.'

'Fine I guess so...what do you want.'

'Just want to talk that all.'

'............'

'.........'

'So K.O. tell me why did you stop me for killing Dendy.'

'Because she's my friend.'

'Really she just a friend is that what you think of her because you didn't stop me from killing bearson now did you.'

'That because we both knew he was a spy ok I thought he might survive and you kinda tie me up in a bunch of Vines.'

'You can't blame me for being too careful now can you plus good riddance too if he was still alive then there will be big trouble.'

'Then why kill Dendy.'

'...........'

'No idea ha though so.'

'Well there worse.'

'Whatever now leave me alone i don't feel like talking right now.'

I close my eyes hope he was gone and then it became quiet again not a single sound to be heard but peace and quiet but i didn't open my eyes cause I know he was gone. Now I am truly alone in my own head.

( reality)//pov// nobody.

As K.O. sleep under a tree eyes watch him from the shadow standing quality not making a single sound. Then a man walks out from the shadows standing beside him he then pick up the boy and walk away with him not knowing a small creature was left behind.

//Dendy//(in the morning)

After i got out the garbege i when home and my parents were so worried thay ask me a lot of question  which I happily reply but I had lie too about K.O. almost killing me and the fact that i was unconscious but i did  wonder if K.O. when home so i decided to call his mom.

*ring ring*

'Hello'

'Good morning K.O. mom it me Dendy i was wondering if K.O.was ther and if i can speak with him'

'Actually he hasn't come home since school and he didn't go to work yesterday i was wondering if you knew where he is'
I can hear the worry in her voice.

'Um...i'm sorry to be honest I wish I knew but maybe Rad and Enid know.'

'How would they know'

'I have a feeling they do just meet me at the Plaza at 12:53 ok'

'Ok see you there'
And she end the call.

Let's just hope if they know what's going on.