SDS Original : PRIDE

Mika's POV

My party came by so fast. It was a party but all I did was talk business with the visitors. Rachel was there too, of course, looking gorgeous as ever. She entertained me for the rest of the night, para kaming batang nagtataguan at ako ang taya but it doesn't matter anyway. Makukuha ko ang gusto ko. No one has ever denied me of what I want.

"Good morning" Bati ko sa pamilya ko.

"Good morning"

I sat down on my grandfather's left side.

"I see you are enjoying your time with the Keller's bastard." Grandpa commented. I smirked.

"She was good." That made my family laughed.

I never hide anything from them anyway. How active I am, how I make girls scream in pleasure, they knew everything.

"Honestly she is good in every way compared to any member of that family." I told them truthfully. I had investigators dig someone information and whatever they found I relayed it to my family.

She's a bastard, Sergei Keller's daughter from their former maid. She lived with her mother until she was 8. She's an honor student, graduated as a Suma Cum Laude. She was a student-athlete. She single handedly manage to make her own business grow without using the family's name. She's a true business prodigy.

I am also amazed that she still supports her mother and her family despite the odds between her and Sergei.

"We need more like her." My mom said.

"How about we invite the Keller's for dinner?" Dad proposed.

Sergei openly suggested that her daughter Racquel is open for marriage with me, but nah, Rachel is still the best. Just remembering what we did couple of nights ago makes me giddy in anticipation for our next conquest.

"I want Rachel, grandpa."

"You still want her?"

"We need someone with talent, and she is talented. I don't care if she's a bastard or not. I want her and she will be mine."

I am Mika Reyes. What I want is what I get.

×××××××

Rachel's POV

I'm here again in her pad, just wearing an oversized shirt, just an oversized shirt, no other clothing underneath.

Weekdays habit na yata namin ang magkita gabi gabi doing this and that, hindi naman ako nagrereklamo, I'm enjoying this set up too.

No attachment...

No feelings...

Just sex...

She still brings up her proposition but I still turn her down. It's either she talks about that and I'll leave or she shuts up and just have a hot night in bed.

"Will you stay the for the night?" Tanong niya while wiggling her eyebrows. Cocky as ever. Friday ngayon. Nag day off ako kaya buong araw kami magkasama.

"Hindi ka ba napapagod?"

"Nope, I can never get enough of you."