Welcome To My Life

A/N: Heey This is the replacement for the How I Met Him...I hope you like it!!!

__________________________________________

"Move it nerd!" the school's jock says pushing me to the side. I hit the lockers with full force and a pain shoots through my left arm. Ouch.

The school's head cheerleader Veronica Rodgers slaps my arm causing me to drop all my books to the floor, adjusting my glasses and smoothing down my braid.

I bend over and pick them up, gathering the heavy textbooks in my arms.

"Oops, didn't see you there Coleman" Veronica sneers, her nauseating nasal voice sounds through the whole hallway.

"It's okay" I mumble out.

"So, is it okay if I do...this?" Sweetie, a crony of Veronica and a cheerleader says. The next thing I knew I was covered in orangey-pink liquid that must have been yesterday's mysterious yoghurt in the cafeteria. I try to stand up but quickly fall back because of the sticky yoghurt. Great they ruined my fifty dollar worth shirt. Oh well, I'll just get another. Veronica and her cronies shriek in high pitched laughter as they leave the hallway, leaving me in this disgusting orangey- pink puddle of goop.

I'm Amidala Coleman, I'm known as Amidala. I am seventeen turning eighteen in a few weeks and a complete nerd. I am classified as the "Riverdale's biggest dork" since I wear huge glasses, wear braces on my teeth and wear baggy clothes. My best friends are otherwise known as "books". There's a secret under all of that.

In two flat seconds, the school bell rings and my Physics class is two buildings away. Star Wars God, why do you hate me?

I sprint as quickly as I can all the way to my next class. When I get there, I am out of breath and am wheezing. I am so unfit. I open the door to Room 243 as slowly as I can, not wanting to get noticed by m teacher.

I crawl in quietly until...

"MS. COLEMAN WHY ARE YOU COMING TO MY CLASS FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE DRIPPING WET IN WHAT LOOKS LIKE YESTERDAY'S NON-FAT YOGHURT?" my teacher, Ms. Rose screams, definitely furious.

"Umm...I got stuck. Then I slipped in a puddle of this" I try to say sincerely. My other classmates were snickering, but I ignored them.

"Oh, please take your seat Amidala" Ms. Rose says more gently this time. Ms. Rose knew that people were making fun of me and so she had a sort of soft side for me.  I nod my head and sit at the very back of the classroom, not wanting to get noticed.

Class was bring, I took a few notes here and there. When the bell rang, I rushed out of the room and went straight to the cafeteria.

The rest of the day was uneventful except for the occasional popular students making fun of me. When the day did finally end, I rushed straight to a comfort room a few blocks away from school.

I took off my glasses, and got rid of the fake braces and all. When I got out of the cubicle, I was wearing a pitch black off- shoulder dress that had a silver buckled tied around the waist. I wore silver pumps to match the dress and the dress' length hit a few inches above my knees and my hair was in its "real" natural curls.

Here's the thing: My parents own the biggest recording company in all of America. All the superstars have AT LEAST recorded twice to thrice with our company. The reason why I am a nerd is that I didn't want to be known as "the rich girl who owns the recording company". No, I didn't wasn't anyone to know who I am, so I everyday I dressed up as a nerd to cover up my real features. My mom actually that I was loony when I told her my plan two years ago; but she let it pass.

I gather my clothes and make my way to my BMW which is parked several yards away from the school so that no one would know I owned it. I roll my eyes as I feel the stares of guys who I passed by. I get in my car and zoom off to the Waldorf Astoria Hotel where the party was to e held.

*+*+*

"Hello darling, how are you?" a friend of my father, Darla says while sipping from a wine glass.

"I've been fine Darla. School's been great too" I say while smiling. Liar, liar pants on fire.

"That's my girl" My dad says giving me a hug from behind.

"Daddy!" I say giving him a hug. It's been almost two weeks since I've seen him and mom.

"Your mom and KC are a few tables away Ami and is that champagne you are holding young lady?" my dad asks narrowing his eyes at my drink.

"Thanks dad and no, it's apple juice. I hate drinking, remember?' I say pecking his cheek and making my way across the room where my younger sister and mom were.

"AMIDALA!!!" I hear my eleven year old sister scream. She runs over o me and hugs my waist, since she's still so short.

"Hey KC, how's school?" I say hugging her tightly.

"It's great! Mom was actually looking for you" she says and I take her hand as we make our way to our mother.

"Hello Amidala" my mom says and I envelop her in a hug.

"Hey Mom" I say.

I wonder where they will go to this time to record some artist.

"Mom where are we—"I say but am cut off by my mom shushing me.

"We'll find out very soon dear" she says with a knowing smile.

Someone clears their throat on the stage, it was Darla.

"Good evening everyone, our party host Mr. Robert Coleman would like to say few words. Let us all give him a warm welcome" she says brightly. Everyone in the room applauds while KC is yelling "Go daddy!". Dad comes up to the stage and the room goes silent.

"Thank you everyone for coming to tonight's party. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and that may the best be given to all of you!" my dad says while smiling, the whole room once again starts applauding.

Dad gets off the stage and makes his way over to where we were.

"Did you tell her already?" I hear dada whisper to mom.

"No. Why don't you?" mom argues back.

"Amidala, how would you feel if we went to London,England?" dad says, turning to me.

"That'd be great! Like a vacation in the middle of the year!" I say happily.

"That's not what I meant, dear. I was talking about something else" dad says.

"Like what Daddy?" I say quietly, all the happiness in my voice slipping.

"I meant living in  London"

 ___________________________________________________-

A/N: Hi guys. This is just the start of the story, so it doesn't really show the plot...yet. But ill get to that... Comments, suggestions and please!!! Vote :D

~ Carissa xoxo