Bradford's Bad Boy..Meh, Not Really

A/N: I KNOW YOU ARE ALL VERY BORED SO HERE"S A CHAPTER TO QUENCH YOUR BOREDOM

I opened the door and see the one and only Zayn Malik.

Is there something wrong with this statement?

Hell yes.

Zayn Malik and I mean THE Zayn Malik doesn't go around visiting random girls' houses just like that! 

I'm feeling faint. I mean I met him a few hours ago but for him to follow me here is just weird. 

Maybe he wanted to visit you.

Or maybe it was coincidental.

You know what, I better stop consulting my brain since she always comes up with crazy ideas.

I hear someone clear his throat and I shoot my head up, facing an uncomfortable looking Zayn.

"H-Hi" I stutter out.

"Hey Amidala" he replies calmly. I felt heat creep up my neck. Gosh, he's making me feel like a dork..which I'm a total opposite of.

 "W-what are you doing here?" I ask him, my voice several octaves high.

"Well I saw you come in here and well..I didn't think you would know my next-door neighbours, as of now I guess" he says flashing me a pearly-white smile. My jaw dropped and it probably hit the floor but I didn't care. 

Holy smokes, Zayn Malik is living right next to my best friends' house.

"Are you the only one living in that house?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows.

"No, actually. Me and the lads are staying here..beside this house I mean." he says.

Oh my glob (yes, I know I'm to old for it but I love Adventure Time), the whole band lives right next to my best friends' house? Could life get any dandier?

"Umm...yeah, these girls are all my best friends. We met in America" I tell him and he nods his head.

"That explains the yelling we heard a while ago...reunion?" he says, more like a statement and I  nod my head.

"well, I'll see you around Amidala" he murmurs and with one last heartwarming smile,he leaves the house.

Gosh, Zayn Malik is so..I don't know how to describe him...admirable? Perfect?

Great, I sound like those overly-obsessed Directioners who stare at pictures of the band (A/N: No offense to Directioners...I'm a Directioner too!). I closed the door quietly and came face-to-face with the Grim Reapers...

*+*+*+*+

The four girls have annoyed the hell out of me, asking me a billion questions about Zayn, how we met and all that fudge. Gods, I need a break! That is why here I am sitting inside a cute cushion seat, devouring some Vanilla flavoured ice cream while Andrea, Carissa, Francheska and GG stared at me in bewilderment.

"What?" I ask them, feeling slightly annoyed.

"We kinda forgot your food-eating habits Ami, we're just getting used to it..again" Francheska replies.

We all ate in silence when GG spoke up.

"You know Zayn Malik is known as Bradford's Bad Boy?" she says suddenly.

"He used to..but now he doesn't like being called that and would rather be pain o'le Zayn." Carissa pipes in.

"Zayn doesn't seem like the type to be a 'bad boy'" I tell them and they shrug their shoulders. "But maybe looks can be deceiving" .

The door opens and reveals five guys heavily dressed in hoodies, beanies and Wayfarers. I looked at them weirdly and shrugged. It was a warm day, who in heaven's name coats themselves with that kind of clothing?

I looked back at my friends only to see them whispering with each other.

"It couldn't be.." I heard Andrea murmur slightly.

"They are  OUR neighbours, but this is the first time we ever get to meet them" GG said quietly but apparently I heard it.

"Who are you guys talking about?"I ask them and they all looked up at me.

"Amidala you know the saying "Speak of the devil and he will appear?" Francheska said whilst smirking at me.

"Umm..yeah?" I reply,utterly confused.

"Well, we spoke about Zayn Malik" Andrea says

"And so?" I ask with uncertainty. I'm so nt catching their drift.

"Guys I don't get you at all, so canyou pretty please with a cherry on top tell me what exactly you are trying to tell me?" I tell them very seriously,

"Turn around Queen Amidala and that will answer your question" Carissa says boredly, while the others had goofy smirks plastered on their faces.

I Craned my neck to the back and was shocked with who I saw.

Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik were standing right there all smiling at me.

Normal? I don't think so....

__________________________

What'd you think?

Next chapter probably tomorrow since I have a plot inmy head.