Sunshine Garden

Here is Your CHAPTER <3 

Gonna Write an Author's Note: Well, anyway my ranking dropped and I'm back to #476, I need all YOUR help. Please Vote, Comment AND Fan if you haven't. It means so much to mee.

PS: I've tried Bertie Botts Jelly Beans, they taste awesome except for soap and dirt (EEEWWW!!!)

RECAP:

"Amidala?" I hear someone say. I whip my head up and see the one person I really didn't want to see.

_________

Chapter Nine: Sunshine Garden.

My mouth hangs open as I see Zayn Malik standing there, looking just confused as I am.

"Zayn? what are you doing here?" I ask my voice surprisingly high.

"I just--this is where I hang out when I have a bad day" he replies was silently, almost sounding like a whisper.

"Oh" was the only thing my brain could come up with. Why am I at my weirdest every single time I'm with a guy?

He walks closer to the gazebo until he is exactly right next to it. Under the sunlight, he looked like he was sparkling. No, not that vampire crap way but like he was glowing even though there was a frown etched on his perfect face. Like he was home.

"How did you get here, Amidala?" he says with a hard look and I bite my lip nervously. In this past two days, I have never seen him look so angry before.

" Due to my clumsiness, I tripped on the sign earlier. I found the pathway and ended up here, dancing around the gazebo" I say quietly. He nods his head as if he were picturing what happened.

"You're a beautiful dancer then" Zayn says after a long silence.

"What'd you say?" I ask him unsurely, did he seriously just say..?

"You're a great dancer, like a graceful ballerina" he replies and I snort loudly. I then erupt in a fit of giggles until I was gasping for air.

"Did I say something wrong?" he questions, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow up and I shake my head while laughing profusely.

"It's just--no one has ever said I'm graceful. I'm usually one to trip on my own feet and topple on the ground ergo, the Sunshine Garden sign" I gasp out and Zayn smiles lightly. he was standing next to me inside the spacious gazebo. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. I mean, a few hours ago I was ranting about how much of a prat he was and here I was now, smiling along with him in this beautiful garden. My life is so messed up.

"Would you like to take a seat?" Zayn offers and only then did I realize that my legs wer hurting from too much standing. I nod my head slowly and he leads me to one of them steps on the gazebo. I plop myself down, wanting to rest my tired legs. I sigh and look at the scene in front of me. The grass was still sparkling like emeralds and the flowers were swaying from side to side, as if they were dancing. It was breathtaking but was more stunning was the boy seated next to me. He was staring far away, his dark hazel eyes deep in thought. Hi hair was messed up, like he had run his hands through it hundreds of times, his arms were resting on his legs and he just looked so… calm. He noticed me staring at him and he turns his eyes on me.

"Zayn, I've got one question for you" I tell him and he beckons for me to continue.

"How did you even find Sunshine Garden?"

"Well, it's a tad bit long of a story and I'm not sure you really want to listen to it but--" he starts but I cut him off.

"There's a lot of time to waste, so go on" I encourage him and he sighs in defeat.

"It started when I was really young, not over four. My gran loved taking strolls here in Hyde Park. She'd bring me along on in her afternoon walks and I would always e so excited since she told me of the adventures that she and grandpa shared when they were younger. Her stories I always loved to listen to. But one day, she told me about the place where grandpa and her met. She dragged me to a place full of trees and we stopped here. I was stunned by the beauty of the gazebo. It was just plainly beautiful and until now it still is. Anyway, she told me that they met here secretly, every night for years because her parents didn't approve of my grandpa. They put up a sign on the bark of the tree right next to the sign. They even got married here, but it was all in secret. Then the war came and grandpa was shipped off and by then, gran was already pregnant with my mum" Zayn says fondly, as if remembering a lost memory,

"She told me that I should always take time to visit Sunshine Garden, either I'm sad or happy. But she also said I should come here especially with a loved one" Zayn finishes the story and for the second time today, I felt tears well up in my eyes. His grandmother sounded like a great person who never gave up on things. Who was confident of who she was and who she loved. Unlike me...

"Here I am right now, trying to calm myself with the peaceful surroundings." Zayn suddenly says. I look up and for the first time, I see his eyes up close. It wasn't just hazel, there were flecks of gold and brown at the sides.

"Zayn, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier" I say sincerely.

"I'm sorry too Amidala. I just lost my temper there, I mean, Jordan Wilson and I don't have a good reputation with each other. I shouldn't have freaked you out like that." Zayn says sadly and I lightly punch his left arm.

"If you didn't do that then I would have never made a new friend, get my car out of gas and find Sunshine Garden" I breathe out. Zayn's smile widens and I don't know what got into my head but, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. He seems surprised at first but then he hesitantly circles his arms around my tiny waist. We were in this position for a few more seconds until realization hit me like a ton of bricks and I pull away quickly.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a freak" I confess to Zayn and he shakes his head.

"You're not even close to being a freak Amidala" he says softly and I could tell he wasn't lying with the look on his face. This was just like the movies.

I glance at my watch and my eyes almost pop out when I see the time.

"Oh shoot, its four-thirty, I have to go" I say worriedly, abruptly standing up.

"It's alright Amidala, I texted the boys telling them where we are, you don't have to freak out" Zayn says calmly and I relax my tense shoulders,

I sat back down and listen to Zayn singing a few lines of Take On Me by A-Ha. The next thing I knew I was drooping off into a deep sleep.

 _________________________________________-

What'd you think?

My mom influenced eighties music on me since I was four so now here I am, super addicted to it.  You should really listen to some! Like, Take On Me (Video at the Side)

 Please Vote For me!!! 

Love you~ Licorice Wands.