Our Craziness Is Beyond Explanation

A/N: I uploaded! Three cheers :)

ENJOY

A few minutes later, Carissa and I were standing in front of house that was five times bigger than the one I was living in.

“Umm...Carissa, are you sure you got the right address?” I glance to my friend who was also looking quite confused.

“I think so..Ami, this is the street. Other than that, I’ve got nothing” Carissa says, sounding a bit worried. Fudge, we are in serious trouble.

“Let’s just go ring the door, by luck someone MIGHT answer us” I say, grabbing Carissa’s hand and dragging her along to the peachy coloured double doors.

I press the ringer.

DING DONG!

No answer, Carissa and I waited for a few more seconds until the doors opened revealing a fair skinned girl with pitch black curls, scanning her eyes around her. Unfortunately she couldn’t see us because; Carissa panicked and pulled me behind the bush just before the door open. Great plan, Rissa, such a great plan. She was muttering about gangs and hyperventilating at the same time.

“Andrea “I hear Carissa breathe out. Oh my goodness it’s Andy! Gods, I couldn’t even recognize her.

“GG!!! There’s no one here! I bet it was Harrold, trying to play a prank on me again” Andrea yells with a British accent. With that, she slammed the doors shut.

“Carissa, I think we should say hello now that we proved that in fact this is GG’s mansion and isn’t one of those gang related houses” I say a-matter-of-factly.

“Oh alright!” Carissa says, quickly getting up, pulling me up with her.

“Thanks” I say. We, once again (again) walk up to the doors and this time Carissa presses the ringer. The doors open and reveal Andrea once again, only this time she wasn’t even looking outside.

“For heaven’s sake Harry Edward Styles, just bec—“Andrea grumbles but stops midway when she takes in her surroundings.

“I am so sorry! I thought you were my fuzzy neighbour Harry—how may I help you?” her tone changing to a kind and caring one.

“I’m hurt that you don’t recognize me Andrea” Carissa says, while smirking.

“C-Carissa, A-Amidala? Is that really you guys?” Andrea says, sounding jumpy. She hasn’t changed one bit.

“Hey Andrea” I say putting on a bright smile.

That’s when I get tackled to the ground. Andrea wrapped her arms around Carissa and I squeezing us until we couldn’t breathe.

“Andrea, I’m in the midst of dying if you don’t let me go” I say, gasping.

“Sorry, loves” Andrea says, and she lets us go, leaving me to once again breathe normally.

“Please come in. GG and Frannie would very much love to see you.” Andrea says sounding excited. We follow her inside, and boy was this place a beauty. Creamy white walls enclosed the room, huge elegant windows made the sunlight enter the room making the room look like it was glowing.

“Damn, you girls are rich” I found myself mumbling.

“GG and Francheska! There are a few people who you would love to see!” Andy yells, her voice echoing through the room.

“Please don’t tell me it’s Louis and Niall again because the last time didn’t go so well—CARISSA, AMIDALA!” Francheska screams, running over to where Rissa and I were standing.

“Frannie!” Carissa and I said in unison.

“I’m hurt that you guys didn’t bother mentioning me” a voice said, I crane my neck and see my other friend, GG standing by the stairs a mock expression of hurt on but which failed because there was a huge grin plastered on her face.

“Hey dude” Carissa says, laughing her crazy laugh. In every circle of friends there is always one who has a psychotic laugh, and apparently Carissa has it.

GG makes her way over to where we were and giving us both hugs.

“What are you guys doing here?”  Francheska asks.

“I’m living here for the next six months while Carissa came here to take a break from writing” I explain to the three girls as they nod their heads.

“That’s wonderful! Now we could all get to hang out!” GG exclaims.

“I know right” Carissa replies. It’s funny how we all never really changed. Although GG has grown taller, Andrea’s hair growing longer and Francheska looking pretty as ever. Then there’s plain o’le me.

“What would you guys like to do? Head out for some ice cream or what?” Francheska says.

“Sure, it’s all up to you guys. I’ll just go with the flow” I say quietly.

“Ice cream it is! Let me just grab my purse upstairs” GG says running up the steps of the stairs. We waited for a few minutes until strangely, the doorbell rang. Me, being the closest one to the doors I opened them and revealed the one and only...

+++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Mwahaha! I ended with a cliffy! Don't worry I'll post more some time soon :)

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN

THANK YOU ~ RISSA