Car Ride Home

Hiii!!! I haven't updated since we had our exams. Anyway here's your chap. Dedicated this to @tatoesarefood cuz she is the awesome and so is her story. Go check it out. :3

Chapter 10: Car Ride Home

"Shut your trap Lou, you're going to wake her up!" I hear someone hiss.

My eyes flutter open and I see five boys huddled over me, arguing silently.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist, Zaynie" I hear Lou taunt at Zayn which made me giggle. All their eyes glance at me while Zayn slaps his hand to his face.

"Great job Louis William Tomlinson" Zayn mutters and he turns his attention to me, giving me a smile.

"Hey, how was your sleep?" Zayn asks calmly.

"It was good. I probably slept like a baby" I say.

"Yeah you did because Zaynie here carried you to his car and brought you here to our house" Harry says while smirking. I felt heat on my cheeks as the thought of Zayn carrying me flashed in my mind. What if I snored? Or worse...drooled on him?

Wait, Amidala why are you suddenly being conscious of what happened while you were sleeping? Okay, shake those thoughts of Zayn's arms around you Ami and think of someting sad, like dying puppies. Oh, that's really sad.

"Umm, Amidala could you kindly stop your rapid change of expressions, it's quite scary" I hear Niall say and I break from my trance.

"Sorry, I kind of spaced out a bit"  I say quietly, looking at all of them with wide eyes,

"I bet you a million pounds she was thinking of how Zayn's arms must be so strong" Louis drawls and I hit him over the head.

"Get a life" Zayn and I snap at the same time. Whoa..that was weird. Unfortunately, for the other lads, it was funny and so cue their crazy laughing especially Niall's. I peek a look at Zayn and I see him staring at me. I immediately pull my gaze away and join the boys in their laughing fit. Believe me, I don't know why but their laughs are infectious.

"That was hilarious!" Liam yells, laughing hysterically.

"Glad you appreciated it" I say sarcastically. They all burst out laughing for the second time, within a span of seven minutes. When they finally quieted down, I breathed in a fresh gulp of air.

"What time is it, boys?" I ask them.

"Nine thirty-three, why?" Liam asks,glancing at his wrist watch.

"Shoot, I need to go home!! I have school tomorrow and my parents must be worried sick!" I say, frantically throwing myself off the bed and in doing so, I tripped. I waited for the impact of hitting the floor face-flat, but it never came. A set of arms wrapped around my waist, catching me from my fall.

I turn around and see Zayn looking at me worriedly. I blush as I realized his arms were still tightly wrapped around my waist. I look at his face and I see that he was frowning, like he was trying to read my mind. I hear someone clear their throat and Zayn immediately pulls his arms off me and I jump a meter away from him.

"Well that was weird" Louis says suddenly. I bow down to Louis Tomlinson, the boy who is so bad at awkward moments like this.

"As I was saying, I need to go home and I'm pretty sure Zayn left my car there in Hyde Park so I need someone to drive me home" I say a-matter-of-factly, tapping my bare foot on the cold marble floor.

"That's easy; Zayn will take you" Harry suggests and I hear Zayn splutter and I scoff.

"Seriously? Louis can't you take me?" I whine loudly and at the corner of my eye, I could see Zayn glaring at Louis. The hell?