Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning in mine and Bella's room, and Edward Cullen was there. "What are you doing here?" I asked "being my boyfriend" Bella said standing behind him "better get ready for school" Edward said dragging me out of bed and tossing me the most babyish outfit for I have, pink Tinkerbell shirt and pink leggings that I haven't wore since I was 6 but still fit me. I rolled my eyes, grabbed a black and grey striped shirt, plastic chocker and jean shorts. I put the outfit on in the washroom after a shower and sprayed on my favourite perfume, Be Sexy in NYC. I put eyeshadow and light lipstick. When we got to school, everyone was staring at us, I was riding horseback on Edward and he was holdings A Bella's hand. It turns out that Edward changed Bella's classes too. I tried to go to the office to change my schedule but Edward stopped me, carrying me to our next class.

The next day I woke up sweating and cold, but to other people I felt hot. I'm sick. I went to the washroom and threw up. 'Hospital today it is' I thought not opening my mouth to swear. Soon, Bella found me lying on the floor struggling for breath, asthma attack. I was rushed to the hospital, I've had chronic asthma since I was born, every time I get sick I go to the hospital (a/n happens to me). I was wheeled into the hospital. "She must not move" dr. Cullen said because Charlie and Bella were trying to hold me down while he tried to jam a needle into me "you are not turning me into a pin cushion!!!" I screamed. I heard a huff and cold hands held me down, but not one pair. I looked up and saw Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie. After I was turned into a pin cushion I was put in a wheelchair and brought home.