New Life

I jumped awake and gasped. My family was standing around me and they all jumped. Chris ran over and tackled me in a hug and I grinned. Almost instantly the rest of my family was on me. I grinned under the huge dog pile. That was until I heard the door open. Everyone moved back as I stood.

"What's going on in here?" Milly growled standing in the entry hall with a glare.

"I got you. That's what's going on." I grinned.

"Please! You're still on this? I thought we already figured out that you couldn't beat me." Milly said walking forward crossing her arms.

I walked forward and got in her face crossing my arms as well.

"You might have beaten the other me but that's because she didn't have the people I do. Trust me, you don't compare to me and neither did she. I have my whole family to help me including the dead ones." I growled then I turned around. "I have proof. Enough proof to get all of you believing me. Including you, Mom. I know you're the hardest to get to believe this kind of stuff. Chris had to work very hard to get your trust when he came from the evil future."

Mom stepped up, eyes locking with mine.

"You're convinced that she's trouble?" Mom asked me.

"God! You're actually listening to her? I thought you loved me! I thought you were on my side. Don't listen to her. Mommy... You just got me back." Milly said.

"Do it." Dad ordered.

I raised my hand and Milly flew back and got pinned to the wall under the stairs then I snapped and her mouth was glued shut. I nodded to Dad and he smiled at me. I ran over and hugged him.

"Hey... Thanks. For... Standing up for me. I appreciate it." I smiled as I collapsed into the hug.

He kissed my cheek and I pulled back.

"Always. I know you, Kenna. Now... Show us what you got." He whispered.

I nodded and with a wave our first fight appeared and the scene from the club.

"That's it? It doesn't prove anything." Aunt Paige sighed, looking at me sadly.

"She has to have more. She wouldn't be this cocky if she didn't. She wouldn't completely throw our plan out of the window." Chris whispered than he waved his hand and the other Chris appeared.

Everyone looked back and forward.

"Yes, we kidnapped our Chris and locked him up and then replaced him with a Chris from the future. There is also..." I left off and evil Wyatt walked out. My family backed away from him as they stared. "These two came from an evil future to help us out. This is what I found. Thanks to Aunt Prue."

I waved my hands and my Aunt's ghost appeared.

"Prue?" Mom and Aunt Phoebe whispered.

"Hi, guys." Aunt Prue smile then she looked at Mom. "You raised your daughter right."

"So are you telling me..." Mom left off.

"She's right about this one, Piper. I'll show you guys what I showed her. But at a cost. One that I'm not willing to say in front of her." Aunt Prue said.

"Show us." Mom instantly ordered.

With that they saw the future with me dead. As it came to a close I felt something.

"Everyone duck!" I screamed.

But as I said that Cole threw something and slammed into my brother. I let out a scream as I turned around, startimg to shake.

Suddenly, I was hit and I flew back. I started to stand but I wasn't quick enough to stand and fire before my stupid baby sister and my Aunts ex were gone.

"Get them! Chase after them. Now!" I ordered.

Everyone in my group nodded and took off running. I groaned as I ran over to my brother. He was unconscious and I collapsed down next to him getting ready to pass out. I put my head on his cheek and looked up at the people from the future. A tear slide down my cheek and landed on his as my eyes closed and blackness took over the pain.