Planning

Sawyer's POV

I got Milly home and spent some time with Piper and Leo then I went home myself. When I got there I found McKenna asleep with her head on Future Chris' lap. Future Chris was passed out sitting up on the couch while my brother was asleep on the floor with his head against Kennas legs. I walked over to Kenna and picked her up, kissing her forehead as I carried her up to my room.

I laid her down on my bed and covered her with the comforter then I walked back downstairs and waved my hand and Joshua vanished to his room. I looked at Future Chris and he disappeared to the guest room. I looked at the clock and it read midnight.

"Happy birthday." I heard Kenna's voice say behind me.

I turned and found Kenna standing there.

"Thank you. I'm sorry if I woke you up." I replied kissing her on the lips and holding her tight against me.

"Don't apologize. I don't mind." She whispered putting her forehead on mine. She pulled away and leaned back just enough to bring her arms up and fold them between us, her hands on my face. "I love you. Don't ever forget that. No matter what evil plan I have. No matter if that means fake dating my evil little bitch, witch, sister. You're my guy, and I'm your girl."

Her arms wrapped around my neck again and my arms went around her waist. I bent down and started kissing her.

"Jump." I whispered into the kiss.

She jumped into my arms and then we vanished up to my bedroom.

Milly's POV

"Damn it!" I said throwing a crystal across the room.

"What's wrong?" My Father asked me.

I turned around to find Cole standing there. I know he isn't my birth Father, but he's been taking care of me for as long as I can remember.

"Lily Halliwell is what's wrong. The me from the evil time line of the Halliwell family swore she wouldn't be able to win or get anything on me and this time line's Lily is destroying my plan!" I shouted causing something to exploded behind me.

"What has she done?" He asked moving over to me.

"She's ruining me. I can only keep that damn Halliwell off my back for a small amount of time. You never said that my 'older sister' was smart and evil. She's way better than that other version of her at this." I replied.

"I didn't even know of her. Only Christopher came back from the future that I knew of. He only mentioned Wyatt and the Charmed Ones always talked about Pipers baby girl. The youngest in her family. You. They never brought up a female twin to Chris." Cole said.

"I forgive you, Father, but please just figure out how to make Lily forget me or at least not see me as a threat. If you really love me then you would kill her." I told him.

"I'll see what I can do. Remember, I'm not as powerful as I used to be. I have to kill more Demons to get their powers and eventually I'll be able to help you. You just have to hold on a little bit longer until I can become the Source again." He said.

"Just hurry up. I slipped up and I think Christopher and Lily are both working together and their good. The CO, TC, and TBCO will end up killing me. They know Christopher does what he does to keep his family safe and if I fail at turning Wyatt and Christopher pure evil this will all fail. The Twice Blessed Children will finally break the balance in our favor. We will finally be able to rule our kingdom. We just have to turn my older sister into seeing me as a valuable guest. This is why I let her track me down." I whispered.

"I know whats riding on this. Just focus and I will get more magic by the end of the day. Enough that I'll be able to make her forget all about her hate towards you." He whispered.

McKenna's POV

I stood up and snapped my finger. An outfit appeared on me and I smiled a little. I wore a black crop top with a pair of faded short shorts and a pair of Black Osiris' with white laces then I turned around and saw my handsome boyfriend staring at me.

"Sawyer, I don't feel good." I whispered sitting down where I was standing.

He stood and walked over to me.

"Chris!" Sawyer shouted, "Christopher! Please help me."

"What's wrong?" Future Chris asked appearing in the room.

He saw me on the floor and he bent down next to me.

"Chris..." I whispered then I collapsed back into my future brother and boyfriends arms.

Future Chris' POV

When my only living twin sister fell into my arms, I screamed in pain of lose as I felt her dying. I orbed to the Halliwell manor with her and screamed again as I started sobbing. Everyone appeared around us and they instantly rushed to our side.

"What's wrong?" Mom asked.

"I... I don't know. Mom, save her! Please... Please help her. She's dying. She's your daughter..." I looked up at my parents. "Sister..." I looked at Wyatt. "And niece." I looked over at my Aunts as my cousins appeared around me and came to her aid. "She's more family then Melinda will ever be. You know McKenna's future is more important then Melinda's. That's why you gave Melinda away in the first place. You knew Lily was special from the second I told you that you were pregnant with us. So save her. Please! I'm begging you."

I started crying harder as I held my past twin sisters body up to me. Sawyer and Joshua appeared next to me.

"Her breathing is getting ragged." Joshua whispered. "Her heart is slowing. She doesn't have long. She'll be dead in less than a half hour."

"Damn it, do something. This has to be a spell. I'm going to go look in the Book of Shadows to see if I can find an answer. Sawyer I want you scrying for Melinda. Aunt Paige go talk to the Elders. Mom take care of her fever. Phoebe unlock Wyatt's powers. Wyatt try healing her. Everyone else stand around worrying or helping someone that has a job." I ordered.

"Eh... Excuse me mister. You're the one that turned on us remember. You can't just barge into the house and start expecting everyone to do as you say." Mom said.

"Well I am and you will because you guys are good and you love McKenna. You know us. You know we're good and we do everything for a reason. Now, help!" I shouted as I ran to the book.