My Risky Idea

Everyone continued to stare at me.

"Well?" Chris asked.

"It's only been five minutes! I'm supposed to create a plan in five minutes. Are you insa..." I started then froze. "I have the first step to my plan."

"Took you long enough. Normally you have five plans ready to go before we even ask for one." Wyatt laughed.

"I do not." I growled.

"You do too." P.J. stated.

I shot her a look and she laughed.

"So... What's your idea, Kenna?" Sawyer questioned.

"We're bringing Aunt Prue back from the dead." I piped up.

"What!" Everyone gasped.

"We're not allowed to do that." Dad argued.

"It's an insane idea." Kat hissed.

"Which is why it'll work! Imagine... Having another one of the original Charmed Ones. Imagine how much more knowledge and power we'd have. Prue has seen what I've seen. She would be able to help me the greatest. No offense, guys." I whispered.

"Ok. Who do you need to help you?" Tammy asked.

"It's just a spell. I need Wyatt and Chris to help me complete it." I stated.

Wyatt and Chris stood as we ran up the stairs. Once up there I swished my hand and the candles placed into circles as Wyatt lit them. I ran over to the book and raised my hand, having my magic flip through the pages quickly before finding the spell.

"Ok. I have the spell." I stated.

"Candles are ready." Wyatt nodded.

They boys came to me and took my hands.

'Hear these words, Hear my cry, Spirit from the other side, Come to me, I summon thee, Cross now the great divide.' 

We finished the chant and then looked up to see a form appear.

"Aunt Prue!" I grinned.

She stepped out of the candles and I ran over to her arms as she kissed my head.

"Good job, kid." She smiled.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"So, I'm assuming you're all caught up with what's happening?" Chris asked.

"Yes, I am. I might not be a whole bunch of help, but I'll try to be in any way I can." She swore.

I nodded and then I took her hands and we walked downstairs, leaving Wyatt to clean up the mess. Once down there Mom and Aunt Phoebe turned around to find us standing there. They both started crying as they ran over and enveloped their older sister in a hug. I stepped away giving them their chance to say hello again.

Once they broke apart Aunt Paige walked up.

"Hi. We haven't had the chance to officially meet. I'm..." Aunt Paige started.

"Paige Matthews. Hi. I know who you are." Aunt Prue stated.

"Oh. OK." She smiled.

"Thank you... For... For taking care of my sisters." She sighed.

"Of course." Aunt Paige stated.

"How about me?" Dad asked.

"Leo!" Aunt Prue laughed hugging him.

"Now... Let's get busy. We have an evil sister to stop." I reminded.

"Yes we do. What's your next step my brilliant cousin?" Parker asked.

"Well, how do you all feel about a... Power upgrade?" I asked with a slightly evil smile on my face.

Everyone gave me a strange look as I started to run up the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone. It's the Author here. I'm just going to be letting you know I have the next fourteen chapters planned out and then it will be done. I am not planning on doing a sequel, but will reconsider if everyone wants one at the end of the book. Thanks!

Stay Beautiful,

Emmy-Here154