Family's Back Together

When I woke up, I was in my bed and my Mom was staring at me.

"Something is on your mind." I pointed out.

"I'm ready to listen. I'm ready to follow you. Even if that is following you against my youngest daughter." She spoke.

I coughed a little and stood up.

"First, where's Chris?" I demanded.

"He's still unconscious in his room. No one has been able to help him." Mom whispered.

"No ones been able to heal him?" I asked in fear.

"No. I'm sorry, Kenna." She said.

I ran passed her and into Chris' room. The second I see him I start crying.

"Damn it, Chris. Wake up." I ordered. "Don't you leave me. Wake up!"

My tears landed on his cheek and slowly slid down to his chest. I put my hands on his heart and stomach as I sat there sobbing. All of a sudden I felt a warm, tingling sensation in my hands.

"McKenna, look." Mom spoke.

I opened my eyes to see the familiar yellow light gleaming through my hands.

"I'm doing it. I'm a full Whitelighter." I grinned.

Suddenly, Chris gasped as he jumped awake and looked at me.

"Lily?" He whispered then looked towards the door. "Mom?"

I tackled him into my arms and then I just held him.

"Thank God!" I laughed, stifling a sob.

"Did you heal me?" He asked.

"Yeah. I... I did." I answered.

"Thank you so much!" He laughed.

Sawyer walked in to see me and Chris together as he smiled.

"I just thought you would like to know... Future Chris and Wyatt left. They think that you don't need their help. They said if you need them, however, you would know how to get ahold of them. Whatever that means." Sawyer shrugged.

"So... As of a plan?" Mom asked.

"Yes. Business. Let's head to the living room." I spoke.

Mom nodded and as we walked out I heard her shout 'family meeting'. Everyone came from all over the house and we all circled up in our living room.

"How did you know? How did you know that she was evil? She even got me believing that she was good and that's with my empathy ability." Phoebe stated.

"I don't know. It's just a feeling. My instincts, my gut. It told me that I couldn't trust her. She was a threat. I mean, it could have just been the fact that I saw her as a threat from trying to take my place as a sister but... The second she fell for my first ambush, I knew for a fact that there was something up with her." I stated.

"What do we have to do? What information do you?" Paige questioned.

"It's not completely relevant. The only thing that could be is the fact that Aunt Prue showed me what the future of Malinda would look like, and... It was scary." I spoke.

"Why?" Dad questioned.

"You saw Prue?" Mom asked.

"Was she good? How did she look?" Phoebe demanded.

"One question at a time." I ordered then I looked at Dad. "She was the right hand to Cole. He had regained all of his powers and then some. He had killed the Charmed Ones and was trying to kill the husbands but they went into hiding. Everyone had turned evil. Wyatt, my cousins. The only people who didn't turn completely evil was Chris and Sawyer and that's because they wanted revenge for my death which was suppose to happen when Chris first brought me back."

"So they're goal is to either turn us, or kill us." Parker sighed.

"I'm afraid so." I nodded.

"Can we... Can we get back to Phoebe and I's questions?" Mom demanded.

"Yes I saw Aunt Prue. She wanted to remind me what I was really fighting for. She was so strong and her presence was intoxicating. She was happy. I promise you, Aunt Prue looked happy." I smiled.

Phoebe and Mom looked at each other with big smiles and tears in their eyes.

"OK. What do you have in mind for what comes next?" Kat asked me.

"Well... I'm working on a plan." I spoke up.

"Ok, what is it?" Tammy asked.

"Well, I'm still... I'm still working on it." I admitted and then I looked around the room.

"This time, though, you have everyone's help." Dad spoke up.

I looked at him with a smile and then my eyes scanned around the room to my family who all seemed to be just as determined as I was.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys!

I'm so sorry for the no publishing and all that. I wasn't completely sure where I wanted to go with this and when Kenna says she's still working on her plan that's because I am as well. Thank you so much for sticking with this book and being so patient. I really appreciate it.

Stay special,

Emmy-Here154