Watch your Step

Sawyer's POV

I was over at the manor hanging out with future Chris, we locked up our Chris in a special magical barrier that Evil Wyatt created. Apparently they enjoy doing this here and there. Kenna filled in future Chris and he sucked the memories from our Chris and this Chris replaced him. This is all part of the plan.

It kills Kenna to do it to her twin, but she doesn't want him in the cross fire. At least not her real, present twin brother. This brother can do what's necessary, unlike that one. Once things start she's going to need a twin on her side so she'll be at full powerful.

Those two together are like the combined power of all the Charmed Ones. The plan is shes going to pass Chris' room and she is going to be dressed up and looking beautiful. She'll be heading to the attic, however, she'll stop when she sees me and then we're going to get into a fight. We're guessing this plan will take a while to complete and it might not work.

If it doesn't then the Charmed Ones will be after us and we will be completely on our own against the most powerful witch trio ever known and every single Demonic thing thats after the most powerful kids of the Charmed Ones. The only thing going for us is that Evil Wyatt can control them. Who knows, maybe we could form an alliance. After all the lines between good and evil are blurred in this one, even Future Chris said so.

"So, man, what's going on with your magic situation. Rumor is your parents tied them up after they caught you and my twin in bed. I know your parents in my world, they actually did tie up your magic for three reasons. One is so you weren't in danger of Evil Wyatt. Two, they did it to save a child that could have been targeted by Evil Wyatt. The ultimate love child of... Can you guess the two people?" Chris said.

"McKenna and I. We have a kid in your time? That's completely different from this time." I sighed.

"I knew you could guess it." Chris laughed.

"I could have guessed Parker and Dash." I laughed.

"They don't last. Meet reason number three. Dash is actually a Demon who is trying to take her powers. You get pissed and completely destroy him so your parents lock up your powers because of your decision to vanquish him. They didn't believe you when you said he was a Demon. The Witch world, however, saw you as their idol. You lead most of our war. Parker and you were best friends. That'll happen soon in your time. Once this fight is over. That time Kenna will follow your lead."

"My parents as of right now haven't bound anything. I'm still magic. My parents in this world don't care enough. At least not yet." I said with a flick of my hand making the chair he was sitting on scoot out from under him.

"Hey!" He shouted as it appeared on top of him.

I laughed at his stupidity then in walked my stunning McKenna. My eyes traced from her legs to her face. She looked astonishing (her outfit is the beginning picture)! She was smiling until her eyes landed on me then she looked pissed.

"Shit." I said.

"Forget something?" She asked in that disappointed angry voice that everyone knows.

She's way to convincing. She even has me convinced that I bailed and forgot our huge date. Now I feel like a real ass.

"Babe..." I tried walking foreword.

She mouthed 'sorry' then slapped me.

"I thought, I could at least trust you. It's ridiculous you would rather hang out with my twin, who back stabbed me, then be with your girlfriend!" She shouted winking to let me know that she wasn't actually mad.

I couldn't help but let out the breath that I was holding. McKenna and I never fight, we work to well. This is our first fight, and its fake, but she's good and making it not seem like it is.