Fighters at the Ready!

"So how do we choose our important fighters?" Peyton asked.

"We fight for it." I laughed.

"Fight?" Tamora asked.

"Exactly." I nodded.

"Brilliant." Parker laughed.

"How?" Chris demanded.

"Family's fight first, then the winners are the ones that are top fighters. They're the ones to lead the charge so hopefully less of the family would get hurt. Do you agree, Mom?" I asked.

Mom stares at me for a second then gives a little nod.

"Yeah. Are you sure about all this though? Why not just have us do it?" Mom asked.

"Cole knows the Charmed Ones powers. He doesn't know ours. We're a total surprise. So no. It's not up to the Charmed Ones now. You're job was to help the next generation of Witches come into their own to pass on all that you had learned." I said.

"The book..." Aunt Paige sighed.

"The book." We all laughed.

"I hate when they use the book against us." Mom said to her sisters.

"Here, here." Aunt Phoebe agreed.

We all laughed at them.

"Anyways... I think the Twice Blessed Ones should all be in the fight. I don't feel that you guys should have anyone sitting out and you'll have me backing you." Sawyer spoke up.

"I... Actually agree with Sawyer." Dad spoke up.

We looked at each other and nodded.

"Ok. We agree." The cousins nodded.

"Ok... So that leaves The Twice Charmed Ones to fight." I tried.

"Not really." Jr. spoke up.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, Tamora and Kat are equal and we already know PJ is the most powerful out of our kids. Therefor, we wouldn't need to do any fighting." Coop spoke up appearing.

"You would go for no fighting. Stupid Cupid." I sighed.

The cupids in the family laughed and so did the whitelighters.

"For being a whitelighter, you are so not pacifist." Coop sighed.

"Yeah. Kenna and I are really into fighting. Wyatt is the pacifist in the siblings." Chris shrugged.

"I just think there are better ways to handle things than fighting first. Don't get me wrong, if I have to fight, I will. It's just not my go to." Wyatt defended.

"We get it Wyatt. You have nothing to prove." Parker laughed.

Wyatt went to talk, but Aunt Paige argued.

"Stop. Not important. So we have our fighters?" She asked.

"Twice Blessed." Chris sighed.

"Me." Sawyer nodded.

"Myself." PJ stated.

"And us." The girl twins grinned.

"Perfect. Time to plan our battle." Aunt Paige smiled.

We all grinned back and got straight to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys! Twelve chapters left. I'll be really busy tomorrow, so probably no update tomorrow, but hopefully soon. Can you believe it, two chapters in two days! I think that's a record for me, lol! Hope you enjoy!

Stay beautiful,

Emmy-Here154