My Replacement

Now that Milly, that's what my family calls Malinda, is here, my cousins Parker, P.J., P., Tamora, Kat, and Henry Jr. are all on my side while my brothers, parents, Aunts, and Uncles aren't. Right now my cousins and I are sitting in the attic waiting for my brothers to come so we can start training. After all we have a responsibility to the world, to the TC and the TBCO. We we're talking, laughing, and playing pranks with our powers when Milly walked in suddenly making the room cold.

"I want to know why you hate me." Milly said, all rude like.

My cousins stood and gathered in front of me. I stood, pushing through them, stopping at my spot in the lead, but the spots to my sides were missing so PJ moved to my right and Tamy to my left.

"You want to know why I hate you?" I asked.

"That's what I said." Milly responded trying to match my tone.

"Because her brothers hate her now. Her own twin turned on her all because your here." Tamy said her voice laced with disgust.

I looked at her and she looked disgusted.

"Calm down, Tamy. I'm fine." I said then my voice turned disgusted as I said, "After all she is my little sister."

Everyone laughed.

"Why do all of you hate me?" Milly asked.

"Because we've always been the one to get the attention from our family. Because we are the one that save them. Because I am the one who puts my life on the line because I was told to do so. I'm so powerful that I go up to the Heavens once every week to let the Elders pick at my brain to find out why and my parents let it happen. My family proved I was more important by giving you up. They chose me over you and by the time I'm done, they'll do it again. You are screwed, honey. You have the number one daughter of the Charmed Ones gunning after you with her cousins at her side which means you will lose and go back to the scums you were living in." I said.

"Don't forget about me." Sawyer said appearing in the room. He came striding up to me smiling as Tamy stepped back while PJ stepped to my left and Sawyer took his spot at my right. "I love you."

"I love you, too. By the way, this is Malinda Halliwell." I said.

"Halliwell? Like another cousin? I... Didn't know." He stated.

"Sister." I scuffed with a laugh.

"Oh. I'm sorry, princess. I know you don't like to play with others. You barely play with your twin brother or myself." He said kissing my cheek.

"Get a room." Jr. laughed.

"Quiet, pipsqueak. We would go and get a room. We don't mind having fun in privacy. That's when I do play well with him." I said teasing him.

I was then tackled as something exploded in front of me. I found Sawyer on me.

"What happened?" I asked then I looked behind me and found Cole. I sniffed the air and smiled. "Look who went and became a Hybrid."

I laughed as I stood up and gave Sawyer a hand up as well.

"How do you know I still have any Human in me at all?" He asked standing in Demon form.

"I would have felt a Demon, but I didn't so you have Human in you too." I said.

"Smart." He said.

"I know." I said flicking my hand and freezing him. "Okay, back to what we were talking about."

"Good. Stop being a bitch and answer." Milly said.