READ! :)

IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD CONTINUE TO READ THE NOTE :) MUCH LOVE

So it's finally over :)

Thank you for being with me in this journey. Lol.

I never actually planned on writing imagines—I used to write stories but since I never really believed in myself and I'm just good with starting and bad with finishing things, I stopped. And I never ever really wrote a reader x artist kind of story.

As I've said before, this was kind of outburst of emotion because a mutual and I were like 'attacking' each other with tweets of what would Brian say if he caught you looking.

Days before that happened, I tried to read some fanfics but I never really got the "feeling" that the character was Brian, Jae or whoever it was because it felt like it's a different person. Then I saw this mutual tweet something like that, too. So it made me really want to write the scenes that's been playing in my head since our youngest sister also told me the day before that to write stories again (because she was my first reader before)

So the reason why there are chapters 1 & 2 and 5 special chapters is because I only planned on writing only one and that's the Once is a coincidence, twice is not ; because it somehow came from experience, too.

But then since I wrote the story as I tried to make Brian's character stay, some friends (and myself) feel attacked when Day6, especially Brian, drops something. Example, the "mwa" and the picnic scene. It made us think about the FF because as they've said, they could feel that it was really Brian.

That made me write another chapter. And I thought of stopping there. But... every time I take the bus and listen to Day6 songs, scenes would flash in my mind—the chapters were sweet, it needs a conflict. So the first chapter was still sweet, I made them official couple but the next chapter I made them breakup. Lol. So I said Im gonna stop at Special Chapter 3 because I already have the ending in mind--but I wanna use the Letting Go and I Would/It Would Have Been songs; and as you can see I made them Im Serious song and unreleased one just like the eyeless; making them sing it on the chapter 2 (was it chapter 2?) but then after almost 2 years, "every day6 project" happened.

As you can see there are a lot of plot holes, too. And this plot is so overused, simple girl and a popular guy; but I just wanted to make it feel like they are really them that I even used Jae's exact lines (lobster, success and dumb mistakes lines--they were from Monday Music Access with Bernard), also I even used some scenes that happened irl and Bran's hashtag from IG #walkwithmeuntiltheend. Sorry also for making the special chapters 2-5 emotional; did I overdo it? It's just that I need to write a story that happened for almost 2 years in 7 chapters:
Breakup (April) – 5 months (September) – Congratulations – few weeks, + 5 months = March – Letting Go – the rest of the month were skipped – "the year has just started" (9 months passed) – I wait and Goodbye winter description – Waiting for midnight: February – end (20 months?)

So I can't help but push through it because the scenes won't just leave my mind; they just flowed in my head when I listened to Day6 (So when the certain song played, the scenes I used in this story were the exact scenes in my head while I'm riding a bus, listening to Day6)—and because of this, I can never listen to Habits the same way again. I used to really jam with it, moving a lot and dance to it, but now it has an emotional impact to me. If I did the same to you... Sorry. Haha.

So there you go. I never actually thought that many would like this and it made me so overwhelmed. Thank you so much for reading, enjoying, and crying with me (If u ever did)

-

HMU--

curiouscat : daelisix

Twitter: kohiiby

Tumblr: ahgaru

AFF: daesix

IG: snqxrt