Chapter 6

(Mae's P.O.V)

My eyes flutter open when i feel something move next to me. I blush remembering it was Ricky.
I tried my best to get out of bed without him noticing, thankfully I did. I silently open my door and closed it softly behind me.
My legs then carried me downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I went in the kitchen to find my dad and Devin.

"Morning" I grumbled to them.

"Hey Mae, can I ask you something?" My dad asked.

"Yea" I said sitting next to him by the table. "What is it?" I asked.

"What happened to you and Ricky? I could feel the tension between you two." he said.

"Oh, yea, that." I sighed, "Well, remember when Vinny, Ricky and I went out for a while?" I asked.  He nodded, waited for me to tell him. "Well Ricky scared the living shit out of me and it made me really upset, so I was kind ignoring him. But we talked about it last night and we  apologized and we're good now."  I finished, with a smile on my face.

My dad smiled. "I'm glad to hear that."

Then Ricky had walked in the kitchen getting some coffee.

I gave him a quick smile then looked away, I was a little embarrassed from what happen last night. Don't get me wrong I loved the kiss, it's just it was my first kiss.

"So the two of you stopped hating each other, huh?" Chris laughed.

"We never hated each other, we just were emotional." Ricky said laughing.

I laughed too. "Yea dad, we were just emotional."

He put his hands up in defense, "sorry sorry, emotional."

I got up and went over to the cabinets, looking for something to eat. My eyes lit up with joy as I saw we still had some pop tarts left. Normally Ryan or Vinny would haven eatery hem all by now.

I walk over to the toaster, which I'm glad was already out, and popped them in.

"Hey Ricky." I said tapping his shoulder.

He looked over at me and smiled, "what's up?" He asked.

"You want some pop tarts?" I asked him back.

He laughed, "Sure."

Soon the pop tarts were done and got them out giving one to Ricky and keeping the other for myself.
I walk over to the table and sat down, immediately eating my pop tart.
I noticed Ricky sat down next to me, he smiled at me, and stared talking to dad. I zoned out of their conversation and just ate my pop tart.

While eating my food, I felt a hand go on my thigh underneath the table. I looked down and saw Ricky's hand. While blushing I smiled, I looked up to see him still taking to Chris. His hand slowly made its way  to my inner thigh, I looked at him and glared. While Chris looked away, he looked at me and smirked.

I still glare at him pushing his hand off. I got up and went to the living room.

I sat down on the couch pulling out my phone, wanting to look at random shit on Instagram, but it was taken out of my hands.

"Hey!" I exclaim, seeing it was Ricky who did it.
I jump up and try to reach it but with my luck, Ricky was taller than me.

"Not until I tell you a proper I'm sorry." He said looking at me in the eyes.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, waiting for him to do it already.

"Mae, I am sorry for doing that to you." He said seriously.

A small smile plays on my lips. "Apology accepted."

"Good." He said then plopped down on the couch, doing the same.

We both looked at weird things on Instagram, we laughed and joked around, until I got a text from Nevaeh.

N~ 'Hey bb, wanna hang out with me, and Jack?' She texted.

M~ 'Sure, where would I meet you?' I replied.

N~ 'The park close to my place, and like now is the best time to get here :p' she texted

M~ 'Kk let me ask my dad ;3' I replied.

"Gonna hang out with some friends huh?" Ricky asked next to me.

"Uh yea, I guess." I said, looking for my dad.

I found him and and asked if I could go.

"Sure, you can."

"Thanks dad!" I said and hugged him.

I ran up the stairs, grabbing all of my things. I was about to leave the house but was stopped by Ricky.

"Hey let me walk you there." He said looking into my eyes.

"Ok."

We left the house and stared to walk to the park. We walked for a while then Ricky laced our fingers together. I smiled at him.

"Can I stay with you?" He asked.

"Um sure," I said. "Why?"

"Because I want to be with my princess." He smiled at me.

I blushed and smiled back.

~~~~

We had finally made it to the park, I  was really excited to see my friends.

"Nae Nae!" I screamed and ran to her.

"BB!" She screamed as well.

We met in the middle with a hug. Nevaeh whispered something in my ear, "Is that your boy toy?" She laughed.

I blush super hard "Nevaeh!"

"Umm anyway Nevaeh this is Ricky, Ricky this is Nevaeh." I said.

"Hey" Ricky said.

"Sup" she replied.

"Oh and that's Jack." I said pointing over at him.

He gave a small wave to him, and Ricky nodded.

This is going to be fun. I thought.

~~~~