Chapter 32

(Ricky's P.O.V)

When I saw the car disappear I immediately felt dead inside. Mae was the only thing that made me happy. I walked back into the house and went to my room. I lay on my bed and imagine Mae is with me. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I want her here with me! I want her safe in my arms. I thought about what Mae said, and she told me to listen to our song.

I get my phone and earbuds and look for the song 'Follow you' when I find it I turn it up and listen to the words and think of my princess. I didn't realize that I fell asleep because I felt someone shaking me awake and pulling out my music.

I look at who it was, it was my princess! I jump up and pull her in my arms. It felt good to have her back I'm my arms.

"Mae, don't you ever do that to me ever again!" I said kissing her head.

She pulled back and kissed my lips, both of us very eager to feel our lips. She pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Look baby I got something for both you and me. Do you wanna see it?" She asked smirking.

"I'd love to." I smiled.

"Ok, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and put it on alright. I'll only be gone for like 2-3 minutes." She said looking into my eyes.

"Ok princess, just hurry, I want to cuddle with you." I said kissing her lips.

She got up and said something quietly, "Oh we'll be doing more than just cuddling." Then walked out of my room.

What was that supposed to mean?

~~~~Mae a's P.O.V~~~~

I went out of Ricky's room and went into the bathroom and put on the sexy outfit. It was black lingerie with cat ears. I know how much he loves cats so me and Ghost thought it was a good idea. I walked out of the bathroom and tried to be careful not getting caught.

I opened his door only to show my head, he looked at me and smiled.

"Ok baby you need to close your eyes." I said giggling.

He chuckled and closed his eyes. I went inside and closed and locked the door. I stood in front of him in a sexy position.

"You can open your eyes now." I said seductively.

He opened his eyes and immediately pulled me roughly into his lap, I gasp at the sudden movement.

"So this is what you got huh? You look fucking sexy, you're MY sexy kitten." He growled, his hands grabbing my ass.

"I'm your sexy kitten. You can do whatever you want to me." I moan in his ear and stared to kiss his neck.

He moaned, I pulled off his shirt and pushed him down so I was on top of him and kissed him deeply. I had a little trick up my sleeve, I pulled out some hand cuffs that I got and locked his hands to the head board. He looked at me and smirked.

"What are you doing little girl?" He asked.

"I'm gonna please my daddy." I smirked and kissed his neck.

I move down to kiss him all over his chest and stomach, leaving purple marks. He would groan and pull on the hand cuffs. I kissed my way back up to his lips.

"Are you hard for me daddy?" I moan nibbling on his ear, rolling my hips against his.

"Fuck princess you have no idea." He growled.

I sat up and rubbed my hands all over his chest. He has really soft skin it felt like silk. I slowly lowered my hand into his bulge and played with him. He groaned and nearly broke the head rest by pulling so hard on the hand cuffs. My hands reached behind me and pulled off the lingerie bra.

He groaned, "Please Mae let me touch you."

I've had my fun so I agreed. I unlock his hands and immediately he pinned me down. He hungrily kissed my neck. He kissed his way down to my nipples and sucked on them.

"You're so getting punished for doing that to me. You won't be able to walk for a week when you're done with me." He growled in my ear.

He grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the head board. He looked down at me and smirked.

"I could get used to this." He smiled evilly and kissed my chest and stomach.

He pulled off my panties and and spread my legs far apart. He slowly put his finger in my entrance, I moan and arched my back. When I did that he pulled his finger out. I whine pulling on the hand cuffs. He did that for a while, until I've had enough.

"Please daddy I can't handle it anymore. Please just fuck me." I whine and wiggle around.

He just smirked at me, "ok princess, I'll reward you. But I wanna try a new position, is that ok with you?" He asked with lust in his eyes.

"It's ok with me daddy." I giggled.

He smiled and kissed my lips. He reached up and freed me from the cuffs.

"Alright princess, I need you to get on your knees." He said.

I did as he said. I went on my knees and rested on my arms. Ricky got off the bed and went to his nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"You're looking gorgeous for me Mae." He said seductively.

I giggled and bit my lip. He took off his pants along with his boxers. He put the condom on his hard length and got behind me. He kissed his way up to my ear.

"Are you Mae?" He asked softly.

"Yes daddy." I giggled.

He smiled and kissed my neck and shoulders. I felt him line himself up with my entrance and push himself inside of me. I gasp and bit my lip to prevent a loud moan. He moved himself in and out of me and I loved every single inch of him.

"My god you're huge." I moan.

I felt his grip on my hips tighten.

"Fuck you're so tight." He growled going harder.

He really was going at it, because he stared to spank my ass leaving  a hand print.

"Uhh daddy." I moan.

He spanked me again, and I felt the sensation for him to hit me harder.

"Ugh! Harder!" I moan.

"Fuck Mae, ugh." He groaned and spanked me harder.

I was going crazy. He was fucking amazing. The angle we were in, he was hitting my spot with every thrust, going deeper and deeper every time.

"Uhh, daddy right there." I moan.

"Fuck princess, shit." He grunted, and thrusted harder.

I felt the knot in my stomach tighten.

"Ricky I'm close." I moan.

"Me too princess." He groaned.

His thrusts began got sloppy. I felt my walls clench around his member. I came with a whine, and Ricky grunted filling his cum in the condom. Ricky pulled out and landed next to me. I lay down and cuddled into Ricky's chest. We both were breathing heavily. I felt Ricky kiss my head,

"I love you Mae." He mumbled.

I looked up at him and smiled, "I love you too."

I leaned up and kissed his lips with so much passion.

~~~~~~