Chapter 34

(Ricky's P.O.V)

On the drive home Mae feel asleep on my lap. I thought that was so adorable. I brushed my thumbs over her lips, nose, and forehead. She smiled and snuggled closer to me.

"You two are so cute together." Vinny whispered to me.

"Thanks Vin." I smiled.

I felt Mae stir and her beautiful green eyes flutter open. She looked at me and smiled. 

"How long was I asleep." She asked sleepily.

I chuckled, "Only for like 10 minutes."

"Oh." She giggled.

I smile, and lean down and kiss her nose. We then arrived at the house. Mae was gonna get out but I stopped her and carried her, bridal style. She snuggled closer into my chest. I carried her into my room and close the door with my hip. I lay her down and I pull off her skinny jeans and coat.

"Do you want me to take off your bra off?" I asked.

"Yes please." She said quietly.

I chuckled and tugged her shirt off, and un hooked her bra. She pulled me into a kiss. She bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I granted. Her tough explored my mouth, and my tongue fought with hers. I of course won and we pulled back and smiled at one another.

"I love you princess." I said looking in her eyes.

"I love you to Mr. Horror." She giggled.

I smirk and lean down to kiss her neck. She softly moaned, and I made my way down to her nipples. I sucked, licked and kissed them for awhile and kissed my way back up to her lips. I pull away and put her shirt back on. I lay down next to her and pull her into my chest.

"Ricky." She says quietly.

"Yes, Mae?" I replied.

"Why are you so good to me?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Well Mae, I'm good to you because I love you. I always want you to be happy,  and to be yourself. Mae, I care about you, more than myself even. I just want you to be safe and happy, I'm the one that protects you from anything that hurts you. I need you in my life, I need you like a fish needs water. Mae, you're all I need." I said kissing her head.

She moved on top of me and kissed my lips with so much passion. I gripped her hips and pulled her closer. I moved us up so I was leaned against the head board. She pulled back and smiled at me.

"Thank you Ricky for making me happy." She said and pulled me in a tight hug.

I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"I just wanna hold you and never let go." I mumbled in her neck.

"Me too Ricky." She hugged me tighter. "I love you forever and always." She mumbled.

I smile brightly. "I love you forever and always to Mae."

We pull away and smiled at one another. She had a couple tears stained on her cheeks, I used my thumb to wipe them away. I rest my hand on her cheek and she leaned more into my hand. I peck her lips and move is back down on the bed. I pulled her more closer to me, and she snuggled into me.

"Goodnight Ricky." She mumbled in my chest.

"Goodnight princess." I kiss her head and hold my princess close to me.

~~~~~~~