Chapter 26

Before I start this chapter I would just like to say that I started a new story called Behind Closed Doors, and I would love and appreciate it if you checked it out thanks! On with the chapter

(Mae's P.O.V)

We got out of the shower, and we are currently laying in bed cuddling with each other and just talking.

"Ricky I have to admit, I kinda like it when you're a little bit more dominant." I said quietly, looking down.

He lifted my chin up and kissed my lips with so much passion. He pulled away, "well princess I'm glad you liked it. If you want to, I can be like that every so often." He said smirking.

"Well it depends, you're not gonna go all 50 Shades of Grey on me are you." I said jokingly.

He laughed, "No, I could never do that to you. I might give you punishments when you're bad." He smirked kissing my neck.

My eyes went wide. "Umm I don't know about the punishments Ricky." I said nervously.

He looked at me in the eyes, "Don't worry baby I'm never going to do that to you. Unless it's really necessary." He whispered that last part.

"Babe." I whine.

He chucked, "Ok I won't do the punishment thing."

"You better not." I leaned up and kissed his sweet lips.

Ricky moved us so he was on top and I was on bottom. The kiss got really heated, and Ricky made his way down between my legs. He kissed my clit and stared to suck on it. I moan and reach down to lace my fingers in his hair.

"Ohhh fuck Ricky." I moan softly.

I love it when he treats me like this. It's very special to me, I feel like the only girl in the world he wants. He continued for a while and he plunged his tongue into my entrance.

"Uhh, oh my god, daddy." I was trying so hard not to moan loudly.

I was breathing heavily, and moaning softly. I felt the knot on my stomach tighten. I pulled his head closer to my core.

"Uhh daddy I'm uhh, gonna cum." I panted out.

I let myself go all over in his mouth. He licked up my juices, and kissed his way back up to my lips. He hugged me tight in his arms.

"What was that for?" I giggle out of breath.

"I was hungry." He replied shrugging.

"Jesus Christ Ricky." I laugh.

"What!? I love the taste of you." He smirked.

I looked up at him and shake my head and kissed his lips.

He pulled back. "We should probably get back downstairs." He said looking a little sad.

"Yea we should, I love you Ricky." I smiled.

He smiled back, "I love you too princess." He kissed me.

We pulled apart and got out of bed. We both got dressed, I may have teased him a little bit, he would growl and look away. I know he still loves me. We walked out of the room and made our way downstairs, and sat down on the couch.

It has been a few minutes and I wanted to try something to see if it works. I lowered my head down in Ricky's lap and made myself comfortable. I looked up at Ricky and I see a look of shock spread across his face. I silently giggle and mouthed 'Just play along.'

He nodded, and began to play with my hair. Him doing that really relaxed me, and made me kinda sleepy. My eyes start to close and fall asleep on Ricky's lap.

~~~~~~