Chapter 41

(Mae's P.O.V)

"Mae, wake up."

Was the first this I heard. I felt light little kisses being placed on my forehead. I sigh happily and open my eyes.

"There's my beautiful princess." Ricky said.

I blush and snuggle my face into his neck. He laughs lightly and rubs my back making fall back asleep.

"Babe no, you need to wake up." He says again.

"Please, 5 more minuets." I whine snuggling even closer. "Please daddy?" I say quietly.

I felt his body tense up. "Princess, you know my weakness." He said, kissing my hair. "You do know that we are in Tempe Arizona right?" He said softly, brushing his fingers through my hair.

"No." I groan wanting to go back to sleep.

He hums in response and kisses my head again. After a while if silence, he speaks softly,

"You know I love you right?"

My eyes open and I look up to meet his beautiful blue eyes.

"Of course I do." I said. "Why do you ask?"

He shakes his head, "no reason, no reason at all." He smiles suspiciously.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "Ok.... if you say so."

"Come lets get up, Chris made some breakfast!" He smiles.

I giggle, "ok."

We get out of the bunk and make our way to the front of the bus. We sat down by a table, across from Vinny and Ryan.

"Hi guys." I said to them.

"Hey." Ryan said, then went to look at his phone.

"Morning Mae!" Vinny shouted.

"Oh my god, can you keep it the fuck down!" Ghost yelled at him.

"Shit sorry!" He shouted again.

I roll my eyes. "Are all of you guys idiots?" I whispered to Ricky.

"Not all of us." He whispered back.

"Yea, you're not a stupid one." I whisper again, kissing his cheek.

"Aww thanks." He smiled, putting a hand under his chin.

I shake my head, smiling.

"Alight guys! I hope you all like bacon and eggs!" Chris called.

Everyone gathered around the table and got their food. I got mine and sat down.

"Psst!" Vinny kicks my foot under the table.

I look up at him annoyed. He got out his phone and typed something, then my phone went off. I got my phone out and looked at the text.

'Remember were still pranking people! Also I loosened the top of the salt, so whoever uses it will have the whole thing xD'

I laughed. Looking up at him and nodding. He smiled back and we acted casual. After everyone sat down and started eating.

"Can you pass me the salt." Chris said.

Me and Vinny looked at each other and smirked, I reached for it and handed it to him. He tipped it over and all of the salt spilled out.

"Jesus Christ!" He yelled.