4

-
-
-
It was 12:45am when I heard a knock at the door. Joji looked over at me and raised a brow.

"Expecting company?"

"No..."

I got up and walked over to the door, being followed by Akeila and Joji as they were ready to attack.

I looked through the peephole and saw about 8-10 dudes standing outside, all yelling random things. I opened the door and one with pink and blonde dreadlocks jumped on Joji screaming "Esketit." What the hell does that mean? Another came in with a tattoo under his eye that said "Very Rare." He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry. He gets excited and loud." He gestured to the dude who was now petting my dog. "Just call him Pump. Call me Ski Mask."

"Alright. May I ask who you all are?" I shut the door after everyone was in and crossed my arms.

"We're friends of his." He threw his arm around my shoulders. "Lil Pump, Ski Mask the Slump God, Lil Uzi Vert, and And Rocky. The other dudes are just body guards." He smiled. I returned the smile and tapped Joji on the shoulder.

"Hey, I'll be in my room with Akeila. I see weed and I don't really want my dog breathing that in."

"Wait, you aren't gonna join? Can't you just put Akeila outside?"

"Well... He does like the outdoors and he has plenty of room to run plus toys, a dog bed, and food and water." I sighed. "Sure. I guess it's time for me to loosen up a bit." I called Akeila and opened the back door. He jumped out excitedly and instantly rolled around in the grass.

We all sat on the couch and smoked for about 3 hours. I stopped when I heard Akeila start crying from outside. I went out and sat on the small concrete step, letting him lay in my lap. I heard the door open and close, then saw a shadow approach. I sat there thinking about the pink person from the bar as I caressed Akeila. Joji sat beside me and blew some smoke out as he yawned.

"Tired?"

"Nah. Just a little out of it."

"Me too." I looked over to see his gaze on me.

"You okay?" He scoot closer.

"Yeah... I'm good." We stared into each others eyes.

I looked at his face and watched his jaw clench. He looked at my lips, then back into my eyes as he neared my face. He took a long drag from his blunt and put his lips a millimeter away from mine, blowing smoke into my mouth. I took it in, then blew it out my nose. He smirked and laid his lips on mine, kissing me softly. I kissed back and gently bit his lip. He deepened the kiss, brushing his tongue against mine. We stood up and he led me inside. I made sure to unlock the doggy door for Akeila. I looked at everyone passed out on the couch and smiled. Joji picked me up and threw my legs around his waist, carrying me to his bedroom. He closed the door and threw his shirt off, leaning down and connecting our lips again. Slowly, our clothing came off piece by piece.

***

I woke up and looked down to the floor, seeing my underwear and bra, then some guys clothes next to them. I was in my own house but... In Jojis room. I slowly flipped over and at the same time, he was doing the same. I screamed and he yelled as we scoot away from each other, eventually falling to the floor. I grabbed my underwear and slipped it on, along with my shirt.

"Y/n what the fuck!?"

"Joji what'd we do?"

"We obviously fucked!"