5

-
-
-
I woke up and rolled over, grabbing my phone. I checked it and Jason's number, texts, and even our tinder conversations were deleted. I groaned and walked to the kitchen, seeing a piece of paper.
     "You weren't really my type. Plus, you're a bad kisser. Sorry, bye."
     I sighed and sat on top of the counter, popping some bread into the toaster. Akeila came back in from outside and Joji was looking at me from the couch. I just looked back at him, then looked down at my hands.

"You know that's not true, right?" He came up behind me, opening the fridge.

"Which part?"

"You being a bad kisser." He poured himself some orange juice and smiled at me.

"Pfft. Like you would know." I took a bite of my toast.

"I do. The night we sat on the porch steps together." He grabbed my toast and bit into it, taking a huge chunk.

"You were high. And so was I." I huffed, not even caring about my food.

"Yeah. You're right... well, I don't have anything to do tonight so... you wanna have a movie day, starting now?"

"Can we watch Cry Baby with Johnny Depp?"

"Celebrity crush?" He raised a brow, smirking lightly.

"Mmhmm." I hummed. "So can we?"

"Yeah. Cmon."

***

We looked at our list and put an "X" every time we watched one.
X Due Date
X Hangover
X This Is The End
X Project X
X Ride Along
    Cry Baby

"Looks like Cry Baby is next!" I smiled happily.

"Geez. Can't wait to see you obsessing over a dude. Like a damn crazy fang-." He got cut off when I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Not... a fangirl." I uncovered his mouth and he smirked.

"Okay... fangirl." He mumbled.

     Later into the movie he saw me giving Johnny Depp "goo-goo eyes", as he called them.

Wait legit... how can you not?

He started laughing and took a picture

He started laughing and took a picture. Even though I slapped the phone out of his hands, he still got the picture. Later when we were rounding the last part when they were singing "Please Mr. Jailer" he watched me get up and begin to sing.

"Please Mr. Jailer. Won't you let my man go free? Please Mr. Jailer. Won't you let my man go free? He don't belong in prison, though he's guilty as can be. But the only crime he's guilty of is, simply loving me. (Chorus) I said, look into his eyes, Open up that door, just listen to his guitar, you will know the score."

"Please! Mr. Jailer." He shouted, still watching me. "Let an honest man go free..."

"Yeah~." I smiled.

"Please Mr. Jailer. Don't you make no lifer out of me. I'm innocent I swear it. Let my woman testify. She'll tell you where I was at night."

"Yeah, I'm his alibi! Please Mr. Jailer, Won't you let man go free?"

"Well, I'm tired of pressing license plates down in this rotten hole. I've gotta reach the outside. Before I lose control! Please! Mr. Jailer, don't you make no lifer out of me... please Mr, Jailer."

(Lil skip to the next part of the song.)

"Won't you let my baby go free..." He stood and walked over, pulling me by my sides, making our bodies touch. I turned over and he softly glided his hands around me, caressing my body. "Oooohhhh. Let my man go free!"

He licked the side of my neck, making me shiver. "Ohhh... don't make no lifer out of me... please Mr. Jailer, can't you see how much love she's got for me?" He grabbed me and laid me on the couch, letting me kiss his neck softly. He let out a soft and sexy growl into my ear.

"Let him go, let him go, let him go... let my man go free." I sung in a breathy voice against his neck.

     He looked down at me and giggled softly.

"Not as innocent as you look."

"It was all part of the act." I said, blushing softly. "Didn't know you could growl like he could."

"Surprise." He leaned down to kiss me. Millimeters apart, Akeila jumped on him and barked, holding his tail straight up. He looked at me, then looked back at the dog. "Looks like he's protecting you. Alright buddy. I'll get off." Joji crawled off and Akeila Jumped into my lap, still softly growling at Joji.

"Calm down bubs." I pet his ears, smiling lightly.

"Uhm. I'm gonna head to the room. I need to work on a few things." Joji stood and smiled at me, putting his arm around my body. "Goodnight." He gave me a small squeeze, then walked to the room, closing the door.

I tilted my head, wondering what he was doing. I turned off the tv and walked to my room, letting Akeila in after me. I took off my shirt and left my sweatpants on, hopping into bed.

***

"Cmon boy. Let's take you for a walk."

I sat up and saw Joji smiling from the edge of the bed.

"Good morning. I heard him whine so I'm taking him out. Sorry for intruding."

"Nah. It's fine. I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen before." I got out of bed and stretched, looking for a shirt. I could see him staring with a slight smile. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Oh. I- I uhm." He started blushing.

"It's fine. Stop getting all bashful." I slipped on a shirt and pinched his cheek softly. I walked passed him and went to the kitchen, looking in the cupboard. "Joji! Why'd you put all of the bowls on the top shelf! You know I'm short!"

"Too bad, so sad." He smirked, winking at me, and opening the door. He walked out with Akeila.
-
-
-
Sorry for not updating.