8

-
-
-
I rolled over and opened my eyes, looking at Joji laying beside me. I slid out of bed and heard Akeila quietly crying. I trot downstairs and grabbed a leash, taking him out, then coming back in. I was about to hang up the leash when Joji wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me off the ground, and nibbling on my neck. I giggled and flailed a bit, blushing lightly. Max came over the edge of the railing upstairs and threw a roll of toilet paper, hitting Joji in the head.

"Oi cunt, what's for breakfast?" He looked at me.

"Max. Don't talk to her like that." Joji looked up at Max with fire in his eyes.

"It's fine." I grabbed Jojis arm and gave him a reassuring smile. "What'd you want? I'll go get some food for us." I shot a forced friendly smile to Max.

"I dunno..." He shrugged

"Then don't ask for anything cunt. My Jeep and Audi are in the garage. The keys are right here. You and your little friends go get something when you're ready." I sassed.

"Geez. Fine." He walked back into his room.

***

We were all sitting and watching tv when I got a call.

"Hello?" I put my phone on speaker, walking to the kitchen.

"Hey baby! How's my favorite girl doing?"

"Matt! I'm doing well. What about you?" I looked over and saw Joji looking at me with a slight frown. Max slapped his knee and pointed, taunting him.

"I'm good babe. Anyways, can you come to my house today? We have some things to do."

"Yeah. Of course. What time?"

"Is now okay? I'd like to at least get 12 rounds done."

"Alright. I'm gonna get dressed now and see you later."

"Alright princess. I love you!"

"I love you too bub. Bye!"

"Bye." I pressed the end button and ran upstairs, throwing an outfit on.

I was in the middle of putting my pants on when Joji walked in and chuckled softly, though it was in a rude tone

"So this is what you do?"

"What?" I finished putting the pants on.

"You go out. Right after I tell you about my feelings. Now you're just gonna go fu-." My phone rang. And I held up her finger.

"Yeah Babe. Leaving now. Yeah I know. Okay... okay bye." I put my shirt on. "Joji I don't have time. I'm sorry. I'll see you tonight." I grabbed my cigarettes off of the dresser and stuffed them in my pocket, then grabbed my lighter and phone, running down the stairs and grabbing the keys to my silver Jeep.
     I got in and started it up, then drove out of the garage.
     About 25 minutes passed when I pulled up to Matt's house. I hopped out and he quickly embraced me into a hug, making me swing my legs around his hips. I saw him recording and I kissed his cheek, giggling. He returned the kiss and winked at the camera.

"You ready for round one?" He smiled, looking at me.

"Hell Yeah." He carried me inside.

Jojis pov.

     I grabbed my phone and went to y/ns page, eventually finding a picture with Matt tagged in it. I went to his page and saw a video. I clicked it and it showed him and y/n hugging and kissing each other's cheeks.

"That's rough." Muttered Ian.

"I've never felt pain like this before."

"That's because you've never been in a real relationship. You always liked the girls for their looks. You like y/n because of her style and sassy attitude."

"But... why would she just leave to have sex with a random guy?"

"Maybe they're not even having sex."

"Then what'd he mean by 12 rounds?!"

"Mario Kart...?"

"Yeah right. I'm nothing to her anymore." Katt walked up and sat beside me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't ever say things like that. If you date her, she's a model. She won't always be home, she'll be somewhere else doing runways and stuff."

"Kissing on other guys."

"He's a Brit. That's a nice greeting from him."

"Guess a nice greeting is also having sex, yes?" I rolled my eyes and got up, grabbing a cigarette, and walking out.

***

Your pov.

"Great! Right there!"

"Like this?"

"Yes Baby! Give it to me! More!"

"Okay calm down Matt. People are gonna think we're fucking." I giggled.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. Hey, roll a blunt. That's pretty hot to most men. Or pose with that weed."

     "That's Gay But Alright." I grabbed the large sack beside me and took some out, putting it in my grinder. I put it in a small paper and licked the end as he snapped a picture, then I took my lighter from my pocket and lit a flame on the tip. He snapped another. I took a deep inhale and opened my mouth, letting the smoke slowly trail out.
     After a couple more hours, we finished. I uploaded some pictures to Instagram, one being me in a tub with bubbles covering my crotch and my hands covering my boobs. Couple of seconds later and I instantly got thousands of likes and comments of hearts and heart eyes. One highlighted said
"Sushitrash: 👅💦🍆?" I giggled loudly and hugged Matt, walking out. He stopped me and gave me my pay of 8k. I smiled thanked him, walking to my car. I got in and looked at the temperature. "Damn. 36 degrees already."
     I pulled up to the house and got out of the car. As I walked towards the steps I saw a small form sitting on them. I approached slowly, soon realizing it was Joji. I took off the scarf and extra jacket I had, wrapping it around him.

"Jesus, Joji. What the hell are you doing out here?"

"Waiting for you."

"Don't ever do that. And if you do, wait inside."

"I couldn't wait." He sniffled and coughed.

"Cmon. Let's go upstairs. I'll get a fire going."

    He got up weakly and walked up. As soon as I got in, Max was sitting on the couch eating chips.

"Max! What the hell!" He looked over. "You just leave him outside?!"

"Hey, He makes his own decisions. I'm not his mother."

"You're not his mother, but you are his best friend." I hissed as I laid Joji on the couch and went to the fireplace, throwing some wood and a match in.

     I walked back to him and grabbed a blanket, throwing it over myself and straddled his lap, putting my body on his.

"Did you have fun at your boyfriends house?"

"I'm single."

"Then who's Matt? And why do you call him names?"

"Matt's my boss. And it's kind of a thing. Bt between us but between all of the staff and employees."

"Now can you explain the 12 rounds? How can you last that long?"

"That's what we call each 6 pictures. I don't even think I can last 2."

"Can we experiment?"

"Maybe." I blushed and kissed his cheek.

"Can you two fuck off?" Max rolled his eyes.

"You first, fuck ass." Joji spat.
-
-
-