7

1 1/2 year(s) later
-
-
-
I walked around, looking at the empty house one last time before signing it off to the new owners. "Ready to go boy?" I pat Akeilas head. He barked and followed me out. I rolled my bags to the car and let him sit in the back seat, then locked the door and left the keys in a vase.

***

Halfway through the plane trip, I went into SoundCloud. I put on some of Jojis music and wondered if me and him would meet each other again. I was moving to Brooklyn because of a modeling job I had gotten a few months back. It paid well, $800 an hour, so I couldn't refuse. I saw a suggested song that said "SMD". I clicked it and smiled, instantly remembering that one Pink person. I pet Akeila who was in the seat next to me because he was registered under a medical dog. I grabbed my laptop from my backpack and opened it up, going into YouTube. I looked up "Pink Guy" and several results came up, one with the name "TVFilthyFrank" under it. I opened up the channel and watched a couple of videos, ending them about half way through. I clicked on one labeled "Deadly Twister 2" on "Maxmoefoes" channel.I saw two guys, one in a Finn costume and one in a Jake costume. They explained the game, then the camera panned down to a guy in pink. It wasn't The Pink Guy, but it was A Pink Guy in a Princess bubblegum costume. He explained the game in a raspy voice until he muttered "this hurts." Thats when I noticed it was Jojis voice. I scrolled to the description, both confused and giggly. "Princess Franky", This was Joji. I remembered the ring tone "it's filthy frank" is what it kept saying. I smiled and watched more of the video, constantly getting looks from the other passengers because I would get the giggles. The Grease Man made me laugh so hard I cried. About a minute later Max looked at Joji and yelled "Put that fuckin cock away!" I blushed and smiled.
     Before I knew it, the plane landed. I packed my things and grabbed Akeilas leash, getting off the plane. I got several people asking me to take pictures because they knew me. Getting all of my things and getting in my car, I saw some ads on the way to my apartment. Some about random things like burgers and some just about the newest apparel in stores. I got to my furnished house (thank god) and set my bags down. Akeila instantly smelled around the place.

Downstairs was the living room, dining room, kitchen, a pool table, and an indoor jacuzzi

Downstairs was the living room, dining room, kitchen, a pool table, and an indoor jacuzzi. Nice. Upstairs were three bedrooms, an office, an empty room for Akeila, another living room, and a balcony that got a beautiful view. It was three bathrooms, four bedrooms. I was snapped from my thoughts when my boss called me.

"Ah, y/n! You made it, yes?"

"Yes sir. The house is absolutely stunning."

"Please sweetie, don't call me sir. Call me Matt. And I knew you'd love it. Anyways, I called to tell you that we're putting up some advertisement on billboards with your pictures on them. You're our top model so you get a raise!"

"That's so dope. I'm super happy that I got this job. And what's the raise?"

"$1000 dollars an hour."