9

-
-
-
Jojis pov.
Y/n warmed me up all night. At about 5am, the fire had died out by the time me and her were in her bed upstairs. She unconsciously emptied out her pockets, taking out huge wads of cash that took me by surprise. She slowly took her pants and shirt off too, then climbed into bed, scooting against me.

***

"Joji, stop poking me."

"I'm not." I had my arm around her.

"Joji I swear. Stop poking my ass." She shifted against what she assumed as my hand, making me grunt quietly.

"Stop stop stop."

"No. You didn't listen to me, I don't have to listen to you." She backed up harder, wiggling her hips on me. I gripped her hips slightly but got out of bed, running to the restroom.

A couple of minutes later, I got out, getting back into the warm sheets.

"I had a boner." I watched her face get red. "It's cute when you blush."

"I'm sorry about... that." Was all she mumbled.

"I'll admit... you did uhm. Make me..."

"I understand. And I'm sorry about that. Again."

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed it." I laughed and nibbled her cheek. "Hey, whats all that cash about?" I gestured to the wads on the bedside table.

"Thats my pay." She picked it up and took the bands off of it, laying it on the bed.

"For how long?!"

"I get 1k every hour." She shrugged.

"What the fuck. I knew you were rich but not that rich." I laughed. "Can I take a picture of you for Twitter?"

"Go for it. Let me just put on some pants and a sh-."

"No. You're perfect the way you are." I smiled. "Pose with that cash girl!"

She smiled and lifted the money to her face, making a fan out of it and hiding the bottom of my face with a wink. I took the picture and showed it to her. It showed her body from top to bottom clearly showing her lingerie underwear and bra. I posted it with a caption "Damn my baby girl gets money." She giggled.
"Hey, Ian and Max are going home. So I'm gonna take them and sleep at my house, then I'll come back tomorrow. Mmk?"

"Yeah. See ya." She leaned up and kissed my cheek.

***Next day, 7am***

Your pov.

I walked around the house in a long shirt that had cuts in the sides and perfectly fit my body, and underwear, then fed Akeila. Since it had been cold outside, he wanted to stay in his outdoor dog house. Upon walking out, I shivered and stood at the edge of the balcony, looking down. The sky was a dark grey, though it was comforting. Maybe rain was approaching, maybe possible snow. I looked over the other houses at the bright lights from the city since everyone already had Christmas decorations up, it looked somewhat cheerful. Akeila sat beside me - actually on my foot. I pat his head and huffed, going inside, him following. I went to my kitchen and got some green tea from the top cupboard, then my favorite mug. I set the kettle on the burner and walked away, waiting for it to warm up.
     After several minutes I heard the small whistle. I got up and poured it into a cup, dipping the small bag in, then waiting for it to cool down. In the mean time, I pulled out my phone and text Joji.

"Are you awake yet? You should head over here, looks like it's either going to rain or snow."

Joji: One Attachment Image