New Home

New Home

“Can you see that there? That in the distance? That is Isle Garent.”

“Were here?”

“Yes.”

As we approached, we all went to the top deck and Lialouise rang a bell. Suddenly, there were loads of men on the dock. Lialouise docked and a man tied the boat up for her. Justin and Jordan got onto the dock and each gave me a hand to help me up. Suddenly they all parted. There were men and woman on each side with a path that had been cleared from people down the middle. It was totally silent. At the bottom of the path was a car. In fact, a limousine. It was black and shiny.

“Daddy, Its Princess Charlotte, isn’t it?”

“Shh, Mia”

“She doesn’t look like a princess” Said the little girl on her father’s shoulders.

“Mia, please be quiet.” I realized that the little girl was right, I didn’t look like a princess and I didn’t know how to be one, especially a witch princess. I made my way to the limo, along with Justin, Jordan and Lialouise. When we got to it, a man, in his thirty’s maybe, got out of the driver’s side and opened the door for me.

“Thank You” I said and he nodded. When we got inside the door on the opposite side opened and someone got inside. It was Anna.

“Anna” I said.

“Hello darling.” She smiled

“Where are we going?” I asked

“Your new home”

“My new… home?”

“Yes, all of yours”

“Where is it” Justin said

“Right up there” She pointed out of her window to a massive castle at the top of a mountain. It was made out of a very light cream brick and had 4 towers around it. Each tower had a red flag on the top that was on the top of a long pole. We drove up onto a paved drive-way which seemed to last forever and then went through a brick archway. It led to a massive open space, surrounded by the rest of the castle.

“Were just stopping of here?”

“No. This is your new home.” Lialouise said.

“My what?”

“All of yours” Justin, Jordan and I looked around, astonished

“How?”

“It was your fathers, you’re the heir so it belongs to you” We walked inside through a massive oak door and into a huge hallway. The floor was cream tiles with gold patterns and the walls were plain cream. In one corner was a white spiral staircase and in front of us was a huge oak door, like the front one. Along the right wall was three doors which I was eager to see what was behind each but before I could even think of it I heard my name.

“Everyone, this is Princess Charlotte, Daughter of King Paulo. And Sir Justin Robert Wilson and Sir Jordan Peter Wilson, Sons of Duke Ethan and Duchess Madison of Circle Heaven.” Anna Said

“Charlotte, Justin and Jordan, these are: Thomas, James, Emily, Kay and  Miss. Sylvia and Oliver.” They all smiled politely. The ladies curtsied and the men bowed. Some were obviously vampires and some were probably witches. James, I could tell was a werewolf, He was probably a guard. And Emily was a vampire, I could tell that straight away. But Oliver, I couldn’t tell a thing about him. His hair was medium to dark blonde and he had sapphire blue eyes. His skin was very pale but when I went to shake everyone’s hand, his skin was warm.

“Hello” I said as I shook his hand

“Your Highness” he said with a smile and bow

“Charlotte will do thank you, Oliver, Right?” He nodded

“How are you?” I asked casually

“I’m Very Good, Your High- Charlotte” He smiled. He had a nice smile. Every time he smiled he showed off a pair of brilliantly white set of teeth.

“Good”

“How are you Charlotte? I hope the palace is up to your standards”

“I’m Okay and its better than what I could have hoped for. I was expecting a small house surrounded by ivy in a remote part of the country”

“Only the best for the Royals” He said. Anna obviously saw us talking and came over.

“I see you both have met. You will be seeing a lot of each other. Oliver is your trainer. He’s going to help you and guide you along to uses your powers right.” He smiled again. “But right now, we need to get you up to your chambers. Kay!” She shouted and a small girl with shining brown hair came scuttling over. Her hair was down her back and she had dazzling hazel eyes. She was very small but beautiful. Witch. “Take Princess Charlotte to her chambers” Anna said with a grin.

“Yes Miss” Kay Replied. She scurried off, expecting me to follow. I did follow her and we went up the grand stair case, down a few corridors and stopped at a door. I pushed it and it flung open. I gasped. The room was 10 times bigger than my room at home. It had a bed fit for a king in against one wall that was covered in a thick gold and white duvet and two fleshly plumped pillows. It looked really soft and I had the urge to jump on it, but I didn’t. There was a large wooden desk in one corner and two doors at either side of a massive antique fireplace. It had wood burning in it and made the space around it glow. There was a smaller door to one side. I walked inside and my mouth dropped wide open. It was the size of a large hallway with rails on either side and at the very end were endless amount of draws.

“Here” Kay said. She handed me a remote. I pressed a random button and a draw came open that contained earrings. Pearl ones, Diamond ones, Earrings of different shapes and sizes. Another button opened what looked like a wardrobe door at the end and inside was a row of beautiful ball gowns. I decided to leave this room before I got too attached and never left. I went through another door. It was my very own bathroom. It was big rooms with a square bathtub come Jacuzzi in one corner. Along one wall was a large mirror and below was three sinks. There was a toilet in another corner and a shower. The whole room was blue but all the furniture was pure white. It was gorgeous. Through the other door was a smaller room. It was pale green with wooden pillars and beams along the roof. It had a dark oak table and a brown corner sofa. There was a chimney breast and a grand fireplace like in the bedroom. That was all that was in it but it looked homely and comforting.

“Is your chambers to your satisfaction?” Kay asked but I didn’t reply “We can change it if you don’t like it”

“I don’t like it” I said and she looked disappointed “I love it!” I hugged her and then let go. She looked embarrassed but laughed and with that she left.