Divergent high (four and tris)

OMGEEEEE! i squeal school i starting and well i am a total geek.

I put on a white lace top with loose grunge jeans then my alarm goes off crap did I wake up early, I decided to go to the Library big mistake. I just started a new school I was originally home school but my mum said i was 'anti social' so i am doing my senior year in high school. I am a world class gymnast, competitive hokey player and (British) football player.

What the hell bitch i was so engorged in a book I walked out the libray and didn't realized i bumped into someone, instantly i recognized him Four he lived on my street but moved and he is an arse. my first lesson was P.E yes we're doing mixed teams! Four is in my class and he is on the other team lets just say i'm slightly violent. WHACK! The mighty Four fell to his feet what the hell he screamed. s s sorry i stuttered. 

after school I went to gymnastics and guess who was there oogling the girls Four. I scoffed and ran over to my friends. Christina i scream. After gym i was walking out when four grabbed my arm, "if i had know you were flexible i might have wanted you more he seductively whispered in my ear and as a reflex i may have slapped him dick i grimaced. 

This year I want to be invisible, so the next day at school I just acted like a complete nerd. That was until the arsehole four walked straight into me, "you can't walk through me i complained".  Four stopped and narrowed his eyes at me and pushed me back on the floor "stay on the ground were you belong". I sweep his feet from under him and watch Four attempt to scramble to his feet. Four throw a punch and it connects to my jaw, i though i kick stand up and make sure Four is still on the floor. I kicked him in the side but he caught my foot and twisted it I screamed in pain and this hole battle continued. Until Mrs Matthews stood above us and pulled us apart. 

 We sit in a waiting room for two hors until four grabbed me by my hand at through gritted theeeth said, "if you loved me you didnt have to attack me to get my attention, the splits would have worked too". My hand cracked against his face and he yelped in pain clasping his now reddened                  cheek I had slapped him again, not so mighty are you four.