Chapter 5 - kick boxing

'Urgh' sounds of coughs and wheezes filled the room. Tris you are against Four coach screamed from the other side of the hall. Grunting I trudged towards the ring where I would most likely get knocked out. For smirking met me in the middle of the wrestling ring. "Begin" coach screamed.

'Urgh' a body collapsed to the ground clutching it's stomach. "Had enough" a voice smirked. "No" was the short awnser. Picking myself of the ground my eyes met Four's we stared for what seemed like forever. 'Arghh' a gargled cry cones from Four's mouth as he collapsed onto the floor. WINNER" my hand was flung into the air by coach and I ran to change my sweat covered top to a new one.

That was when I got the text that changed my life. The list of who got into dauntless was put up. I started at the bottom scanning for my name. It wasn't there. Sixth was Christina I was doomed to be factionless and not belong to a group.

My eyes mocking the loss of dauntless decided to flick upwards to see peter second. Then in big bold letters TRIS PRIOR #1 was at the top of the list I got 1st. I am Dauntless. Not only am I dauntless I join the line of legends who got first in their rankings. I was meant to be dauntless , I am dauntless.