Make-outs and mansions

Hey so sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I lost the password to the account and wasn't going on wattpad so often but I will definitely write some more by the way I'm doing this on Siri so it will not turn out very well goodbye.

"Hey four baby how are you I was thinking about the other day when I let you.....". Lauren purred in Four's ear and he smirked spreading a large grin at his latest victim.
That's what happens when you take your head phones out for one second. #mental vomit.

Ok sooooo where do I begin.
It's been roughly three weeks since I became dauntless and nothing happened to Peter and his lame group of idiots. Me, Christina, Will and I have become really close friends and we all agree. we hate four.

I don't know why but I feel conned
I wanna be an idle teen
I wish I hadn't been so clean

I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away
I want blood, guts and chocolate cake
I wanna be a real fake

Yeah, I wish I'd been a, wish I'd been a teen, teen idle
Wish I'd been a prom queen fighting for the title
Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible
Feeling super, super (super!) suicidal
The wasted years, the wasted youth
The pretty lies, the ugly truth
And the day has come where I have died
Only to find I've come alive

I wanna be a virgin pure
A 21st century whore
I want back my virginity
So I can feel infinity

I wanna drink until I ache
I wanna make a big mistake
I want blood, guts and angel cake
I'm gonna puke it anyway

Yeah, I wish I'd been a, wish I'd been a teen, teen idle
Wish I'd been a prom queen fighting for the title
Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible
Feeling super, super (super!) suicidal
The wasted years, the wasted youth
The pretty lies, the ugly truth
And the day has come where I have died
Only to find I've come alive
Come alive, I've come alive

I see Christina's mouth move and tug out my headphones. "Come on we've got to go to this party". Will rolls his eyes and shrugs "sorry but I don't 'party', I would much rather sit alone with a good book about Pythagoras." Christina stares at him blankly. "you know the guy who created phytgoras's theorem, Jeez!!. Will throws up his hand exasperated, his eruditeness showing.

Christina rolls her eyes and mutters some kind of ,I'm not dumb, insult under her breath. Then she slowly turned towards me "guess we're going to a party with our senior party pooper other there". My eyes go wide and I shake my head frantically. But it was too late she already told me she'd come round to my house at 5 so we could get ready.

I hate having people at my house and here's why. I'm not exactly poor. In fact I'm not only a world class gymnast but as I told you before I act and sing. My mother is an ex fashion model turned top fashion designer and my dad. He's busy directing the new Marvel movie. I live in a mansion with my over the top mother and dorky brother. I Do Not want people knowing I'm a part of this family or I'll literally die.

Well I guess I'm going to a party. Again. I hope it goes better than last time.