Four

*one week later*

Today is Monday so guess what that means ?
Yup schoolday .
It's six in the morning but I decided to wake up earlier today because it's the first day of school so I need to look extra good.
I take a quick shower, dress myself with some high waisted jeans, a black crop top and some converse. I put on some make up you know the usual stuff like mascara , bronzer, blush, highlighter, don't forget the brows.

I go into the kitchen and see my mom making some breakfast for me . The only thing I like in the morning is that I can get to eat some food .

After I was done I go I front of a mirror and look at myself one last time to make sure that everything is on point before I leave the house .

-------------------

After fifteen minutes of driving which felt like an hour I can finally see the entrance of the school . I drive into the parking lot and find an empty spot .

*okay Ally you can do this , it's just a school with the same usually stuff * I tell myself while my eyes are closed .

I take a deep breath and get out of my car on my way to the school.
While I walk I can feel some people staring at me knowing that I'm the "new girl" , but I'm not the only one because it's a new semester .

I walk past some people and see a group of guys standing on the side of the stairs. They all pretty much look like fuckboys . I try not to give them attention and keep walking until my eyes landed on a guy who looked kinda familiar. I don't know him , but I feel like I met him somewhere before.

"Hey cutie " one of them said .
I tried to ignore it and kept walking without turning around .
"Why so shy babygirl" said another guy who was standing next to this guy with the blonde highlights.
They all started to laugh and look at me up and down except this guy with the highlights. He just stared at me the whole time without saying anything . I looked at him back until I remembered him.

That's the asshole from the other day who bumped into me and spilled the coffee on me.

"Shit" I whisper and walk faster inside.

"What the hell was that" I ask myself and again someone bumped into me .
Okay maybe I bumped into her this time .
"Omg I'm so sorry "the girl said.

"No I'm sorry it was my fault, I should've looked where I was going and stop dreaming so much " I say .

"My name is Andrea "

"Ally" I said

"Nice to meet you , are you new to this school?" She asked.

"Yeah I am" I say quickly.

"Oh okay I can show you the school and help you with your schedules"

"Thank you very much "I say

---------------

I had history and English in the first two periods with Andrea ,now it's lunchtime.
She is really nice and sweet to be honest.
We walked around together and she introduced me to her friends. We talked all a little bit , gave each other our phone numbers .

Now I have math (my favorite subject in the whole entire world)
I never sucked so much in a subject like math .

I go in the room and find an empty seat in the back and sit down .

"Hello everyone my name is Mrs. Harvey and every new semester we also get a few new students "the teacher said .

"What is your name young lady" she said and pointed at me.

Well thanks now everyone is staring at me .

"My name is Ally Anderson "I quickly say .

"Oh okay well then Ally , welcome to our school " she said and smiled at me .

I smiled back and all of sudden the door opened and a male figure came into the room.
Hold on don't tell me that this guy is...
... oh no.

"Sorry I'm late" he said while he closed the door .

"Mr.Dolan would you mind coming a little earlier next time " the teacher said pissed.

"I'll try" he said and made his way to my direction.

There was only one empty seat left in the room
And guess what ? Yes it's next to me of course.
What a coincidence😒.

He sat next to me and unpacked his back while the teacher started to write something on the blackboard. Again I tried to ignore him and started to write down the things what the teacher wrote.

I feel someone tapping on my shoulder and turn my head to the left .

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yes can I borrow a pencil ?" He said

I give him the pencil and he started to smirk.
Okay why do I get nervous now ?

"Anything else "I add .

"No, thank you babygirl"

*babygirl?!?!!! The fuck*

I sigh, roll my eyes and just look away, even though I could still feel his gaze on me.