Six

It was finally Friday. The best day of the week.
Me and Andrea became good friends and with her other friends as well.

This guy Grayson was still annoying me sometimes but I didn't pay much attention after what Andrea told me.
He can play with other girls but not with me.

-------------------

Me and Andrea walk out of the school while she asked me "Hey Ally , are you going to this party this weekend?"
"
"No , like I said , why are you asking, did he invite you too?"

"Yeah , I mean i don't really like him you know but he throws the best partys , but that's how some people say" she says.

I raise my eyebrow "so you wanna go?"

"I don't know I mean I like Partys . Have you ever been on one before?" She asks

"No not really to be honest "

"What?!?" She says surprised.

"Yeah I know I'm 17 and I've never been on a party before. You don't need to tell me that it's  pathetic I know that "

"Don't be embarrassed, and it's not "she says

"Really?"

"Yeah , buuuuut we can change that tomorrow " she smirks

"What do you mean ?"

"You and me , and the girls , we are gonna go  to this party tomorrow , even if it's Grayson's , but I think we deserve some fun " she says smiling.

"I'm not really sure " I say

"Come on Ally it's just a party and then you can tell if you liked it or not "

"Yeah it wouldn't be bad you know actually " I say

"Okay good then , now we have to find an outfit for you, come on let's go " she says dragging me home.

I don't know if I should really go ... but I think i should do  it I mean what could happen ?

------------------

"Horrible, no , no , what ? , eww, what the hell is that Al?" She says while she looks through my closet .

"Hey I don't have much  pretty dresses to wear "I say

"Yeah I see" she says

I throw a pillow at her face " shut up and help me instead " I say.

"Okay , since you don't have anything to wear I'm gonna give you one of my dresses , we also have the same size so " she says

"Thank you sm I get nervous when I think about the party somehow "

"Don't be it's just a party we're gonna have some fun " she says exited.

"If you say so..."

*next day *

"Okay how do I look" I say nervously while I get out of the bathroom.

Her jaw drops "you look amazing!"

"Really, I think it's a little to much " I say

"What are you talking about , this dress fits perfectly and what do you mean with to much , we didn't even do your makeup yet"

After two hours we were both done . We both get in  Andreas car and she starts it .

*skip car ride *

We could already hear the loud music even though we didn't arrive yet.
We find  an empty spot and go out .

"Come one Ally walk faster the girls are waiting for us " she says.

"Yeah I'm coming " I say and walk slowly behind her.

We walk through the door and I can already smell the alcohol and the sweat from the people.
"Hey Andrea , Allyyyy , what took you guys so long?" One of the girls asks.
"Sorry , someone just couldn't get ready" I say looking at Andrea . I swear this girl takes forever to get ready.
"Hey , at least we came that's what really matters am I right" Andrea says a little embarrassed.
"Okay then what are you guys wanting for , let's go and get something to drink" one of the girls says.
"Well I'm gonna dance a little bit " Andrea says and walks off.
"Yeah let's go" they all say and walk behind her.

And here I am . Standing on my own . Not knowing what to do. Thanks Andrea.
I go into the kitchen to get some water , since I don't drink alcohol.
It's better than standing on your own like a weirdo.
I try to get through the crowd but there are to many people so there's no chance that I can get a drink .I decided to go somewhere else instead.

As I'm walking somewhere ,without knowing where I'm actually going I suddenly feel a hand on my waist and turn around.

" I didn't think that you would actually come after our little talk" he says surprised.

Okay my heart is beating reeeaaallly fast right now .
Damn Grayson . Why does he always look so hot without even trying?

"Yeah-ughh- my friend convinced me to come soo... here I am " I laugh weirdly.

"I'm glad that you came , we're gonna have some fun trust me" he says and I can see his intimidating smirk on his face.

*okayyyyy what does that mean know.
Did he mean it in a dirty way or?
You know what forget it *

I shake my head .
"What's wrong ?" He asks confused.

"N-nothing-ughh never mind "

"Okay then let's go and play some beer ping pong " he takes my wrist and pulls me with him.

"Ugh- okay -uhm " is all I can say .

* god Ally what are you doing . You're gonna get drunk and do something stupid and regret it afterwards.*