Eleven

I wake up from my annoying alarm clock but I don't feel like going to school today. I think I'm gonna pretend that I'm sick so my parents would let me stay home.
"Mooooom"
"Moooooooooooom"
"What is it sweetheart?" She asks while she was opening the door.
I fake cough.
"Mom I don't feel really good , can I stay at home today ?"
"Honey the school just started and you're already getting sick , you should go to school."
"But mom *cough *cough * I really don't feel good" hopefully she'll believe me.
"Hmm Okay , get some rest , me and your dad gotta go to work now" she says and closes the door.
"Byeee"

Andrea:  Where are you?

Ally: home , I don't think that I'm gonna come today , I don't feel very good

Andrea: hmm okay , see you tomorrow then 😕

I turn off my phone and get ready .
I think I'm gonna go out for a walk....or get some food. Yep that sounds better.
I wait a little to make sure my parents are gone and take my car keys.

*skip car ride*

I get some McDonald's and put the food in my car. I should also go to Starbucks since it's
right next to McDonald's.
I walk in and order my drink. While I'm waiting I suddenly feel someone tapping on my shoulder. Who could it be?
I turn around and.....

What is he doing here ? Wasn't he supposed to be in school? But why is he here ?

„G-Grayson?"
„Hey Ally..I- "
„Leave me alone" I say and turn around .
My heart is beating like 1000x faster right now.
„Ally can we talk..please?"
I don't turn around but I can feel that he's still staring at me.
„Just leave me alone and don't you have school or something?" I take my drink and walk out as fast as possible, but he follows me. Great.
I open the car door but he grabs my arm and turns me around to face him.
„Let me go Grayson!"
I try to get in the car somehow but he doesn't let go.
„Okay I will, but first let me talk to you ... please" he looks deep in my eyes , not breaking the eye contact. I don't know what but I get a weird feeling in my stomach.
„Ugh okay" I say and shut the door.
„But hurry my fries are getting cold"
„Oh okay so..where do I start ugh.."
He takes a deep breath.
„I- I'm sorry for what happened .. at my house, I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you like that . I - I don't know what happened to me , I can't control myself sometimes"
„You really scared me" I almost whisper but loud enough so he could hear it. I look down..

Grayson's pov:

I look down to her, she doesn't even wanna look at me anymore, but why do I care so much ? I shouldn't.. I already apologized to her so she shouldn't make a big deal about it.

„Listen Ally , I said I'm sorry, so can you stop making a bid deal about it?"
Her head shoots up.
„I'm making a big deal about it? You were the one who wanted to talk I was just trying to avoid talking to you because you hurt me for NO REASON! I didn't even do anything and you just started to become an asshole again!"
He comes dangerously close to my face and I can see his jaw clenched.
„Be careful with what you say"
"Or what ?"