Seven

After a couple shots I feel kinda dizzy. I did drink before a few times but I'm still not used to it. I make my way up from the basement to the kitchen in hope that I would find one of the girls but there are too many people and I can barely walk trough the door. You know what forget it maybe I will find someone on the dance floor. I make my way to the living room which was the biggest room of the house probably. The house is already huge so it's not that easy to find someone again . God I feel like I'm in target and I lost my mom .

I keep looking around until my eyes land on someone, but it's not Andrea or one of the girls . No it's a boy with dark blond hair and brown eyes and damn was he handsome.
He kept staring at me and gave me a little smile and I smile back. Before I would do something awkward he gets up and comes to my direction.
Oh shit, okay act cool now , don't get nervous now ,he's probably just another fuckboy who wants to hook up with you .

"Hey , I'm Cameron " he speaks up .

"Ally " I say quickly.

"You look really pretty "he says.

"Thanks , you look pretty handsome "I say.

"Wanna get a drink"?

"No thanks I already had enough "

"Then one more drink doesn't make a huge difference now " he adds.

True. I already had a few so one more won't make a big difference now .

"Okay then " I say

"Alright I'll be right back" he says quickly before he left .

A few minutes later he finally came back.

"There you go" he says while handing me the drink .

"Thank you " I give a little smile .

We drink the whole thing with one sip .

"Whoa someone's thirsty I guess" laughs.

"Yeah I didn't even realize that" I say.

"Hey you wanna dance "? He says and takes my hand .

"Why not " I say and we go over to the dance floor and start to dance .
I move my hips to the music with him behind me holding my waist. Actually that would make me feel uncomfortable but with the alcohol it's not bothering me at all so we keep on dancing in synchrone together .

Suddenly he comes closer to me and starts to give me slow kisses on my neck.
That made me feel good but somehow it felt wrong at the same time . I turn myself to him and he speaks up "you wanna go somewhere more quiet "? And before I could give him an actual answer he took my wrist and pulls me with him.

Okay now we walk around the house and I have no clue where he's bringing me and I start to get a little bit nervous now.
He didn't even give me time to say yes or no.
Or he hid and I just can't decide what I want.
We walk trough the long ass hallway and my eyes land on someone. Grayson. He looks at me with a little smile but soon as he noticed that I was dragged from someone his smile fades a little bit . His eyes landed on Cameron now .
Maybe he knows him. We keep on walking until Grayson blocked our way.
Thank youuu Grayson.

"Where are you guys going"? He asks.

"Somewhere more quite " I add.

"Well actually I was looking for you Ally, I wanted to introduce you to a few people "

"Well now she's with me , you can get her later"
Cameron says with a straight face and tries to walk forward but Grayson blocks his way again.

"Dude what's your problem ?" Cameron asks annoyed.

Grayson keeps staring at him with a clenched jaw . He looks over to me and I look at him like an idiot not knowing what to do.
He slowly walked to the side not to block our way anymore and walked off.

He started to drag me as if he was in a rush somehow until we reached a door . He started to open it but I stopped him because I knew what he wanted and I actually didn't have the purpose to come here because of that.

"What's wrong ?" He looks confused.

"I'm sorry but I think I should go back, my friend is probably looking for me" I say as an excuse.

"Oh it's okay it won't take that long beautiful" he keeps on smirking and grabs my wrist again.

"No I-ughh should really go I'm sorry " I say trying to get out of his grip but his grip tightens.

"Come on don't be like that baby it'll be alright"

I'm getting kinda scared now and keep on trying to get out of his grip but he's too strong. Okay now I'm starting to panic a little bit...

"Listen , I said no . Can you please let me go now"

"Baby don't be like that come on" he says not letting go.

"No ,let me go!" I say raising my voice .

"I SAID - let her go.. she said let her go !"
I got cut off by a familiar voice and turn around. It was Grayson. He glares at him and clenches his jaw . And suddenly his grip loosens. He walks off and I start to rub I wrist.
He looks into my eyes but soon his eyes landed on my wrist and noticed that it was red.

"Hey you okay ?" He asks

"Yeah yeah I'm fine I'm.. it's all good "I say giving him a little smile .
"Thank you but I should really go now " I add and walk away as fast as possible before he can say anything else and leave him behind me.

Somehow I feel like crying but I try my best not to. Something like that never happened to me before and hopefully that won't happen to no girl. I'm very glad that Grayson was there at the right time because I don't wanna think about what would've happened if he wasn't there..

"Hey Ally where were you I've been looking for you the whole time?" said Andrea while turning me around.

"Oh hey , yeah I've been looking for you too "I say.

"You alright?, you look kinda pale?"

"Yeah I'm good but I'm very tired shall we go home now? It's pretty late "

"Okay wait I'm gonna tell the other girls and then we can go".